Chapter 33

"Harry, come on we've got to get to Sam's party." I lie to him expertly and he obliges.

"I didn't know Sam and I's birthday were on the same day." He said and I shrugged.

"Yah, it is, now come on. They're gonna be upset if we're late." I tell him as I pull him by the hand.

"Wait, wait. How do I look?" He ask me, doing a twirl so that I can fully see his appearance.

He's wearing a long sleeve white button up shirt, the top three or four unbuttoned. Then he wears dark blue jeans that hug his muscular thighs beautifully. He looks fine to me.

"Looks good babe." I tell him and he grins.

"Alrighty, let's party!" He shouts as we run through the door and to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh wow this is my favorite restaurant." He tells me and I smile even wider. I'm surprised that he doesn't recognize the boys' cars because they're legit parked right out front, but I guess he didn't really pay attention to it.

As soon as we walked in, the hostess looked up from her book of reservations and smiled at us.

"Hi, reservations?" She asks politely.

"No, um joining the party for Sam." I tell her and give her a wink.

"Oh yeah, right this way." She says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

She takes us to a secluded room that at first looks like it's dark, and it actually is. The lights are very dim and candles are burning, adding to a calm atmosphere.

"Hmmm are we at the right place? There is no one here." Harry whispers in my ear.

Just as the hostess walk out, she turns the lights on a bit brighter and up comes Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Gemma, Sam, Luke, and the guys' wives.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouts and Harry looks mortified and facepalms himself.

"I should've known." He turns to me and shakes his head, smiling.

"Happy birthday babe." I say to him with my arms wide open for a hug.

Instead of hugging me, though, he takes me by surprise and picks me up, twirling us around in a circle.

He then puts his lips on mine, and I smile against him. He finally puts me down and we go to sit down with the rest of the guests after he bro hugs his friends and Luke and hugs Gemma and Sam.

"So, is it actually your birthday today?" Harry asks Sam and she chuckles.

"Of course not, it's in July. I'm a summer baby." Sam says and we all laugh.

And that's what the night was filled with, laughter and love. We all sat together, ate, and shared stories about how the boys met and some funny stories and memories that they have shared.

After a full night of talking and eating, and a couple of drinks, we say our goodbyes and we end up having Gemma drive us because we are kind of tipsy.

I'm the backseat on the way home, Harry kept touching on my leg and I would giggle and palm him until Gemma told us to stop, and then we would go back to doing what we were doing.

When we got home, though, it was another story.

"Goodnight guys." Gemma yawned, walking towards her room.

"Goodnight sissy." Harry and I slur and Gemma rolls her eyes at us as she closes her door.

Immediately after the door closes, Harry starts kissing me on my neck and cornering me into my room.

I would giggle because, well, I'm drunk and his kisses feel good but they tickle.

"Harry, that tickles!" I say laughing quietly.

It's a good thing that Luke ended up calling one of his friends to pick him up from the restaurant because he would be hearing a lot of stuff tonight.

"This is nothing compared to how much I'm going to tickle you tonight." He says seriously, and my eyes widen not in surprise, but in an excited way.

He manages to corner me inside of my room against a wall and he hoists my legs on his sides, my arms wrapped around his shoulders for support. I slowly pull my face towards his, as he does the same, and our lips collide softly this time, and my heart rate calms as his soft lips massage mine.

 I slowly pull my face towards his, as he does the same, and our lips collide softly this time, and my heart rate calms as his soft lips massage mine

💜Happy bday Hazaaaaaaaa. I love you soooooooo much like I cry sometimes when I see your face and how much you've grown up since 16 and now you're an adult!!! So yeah hope it was great and 24 already looks good on you.💜

Book note: I'm continuing this scene in the next chapter so stay tuned guyzzzz.