Chapter 16

A/N::Hey y'all this chapter is gonna get pretty juicy and a tad bit mature so I'm warning you now if you don't wanna read it then skip the end of the chapter. It might be cringe to since this is my first nasty scene so please, let's all cringe together. Xoxoxoxo*

"YOU GET THE BAG AND FUMBLE IT, I GET THE BAG AND FLIP IT AND TUMBLE IT" I sing in the car. I was feeling myself tonight, so I had to get lit a little bit. I was moving my body along with the radio and did hand movements because, come on, everybody does that when they listen to a dope ass song.

Harry was just shaking his head at me, and smirking at me. I don't think that he listens to this kind of music a lot. "You listen to this?" He asks me.

"STRAIGHT OUT DA-yes! It gets me lit!" I replied and continued yelling out the words until the song was over with.

I guess Harry had enough with my music choices and he turned the Bluetooth off on my phone and connected his car to his phone. He searched something up and on came a song that I recognized from Sam playing it. And Harry started singing in a lovely voice.

"We should take this back to myyyyyy place. That's what she said right to myyyyyy face. Cause I want you bad, and I want you baby!" He was tapping with the beat on the steering wheel and had a heavenly voice. "I've been thinkin bout it alllll day, and I hope you feel the sameeeee way. Yeah, cause I want you bad, and I want you baby!" I joined him in for the for the rest of the song. "Slow, slow handsss. Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry. No, no chance! That I'm leaving here without you on me I, I know, yeah I already know that there ain't no stopping your plans with those slow hands!" His eyes lit up at me when he heard me and he grinned the biggest grin I have ever seen from him.

"What?!" I asked, because I know it wasn't my voice.

"Your voice, it's beautiful." He says and places his hand on my thigh.

"Tuhhhhh! You're the one that has the amazing voice, not me." I lace my fingers with his and keep our hands there on my thigh for the rest of the drive.

I woke up several hours later and we had arrived at this restaurant with red lights and red carpets all over the place. This couldn't be in town. I realized that we were in Biloxi and were at a casino that looked very elegant and expensive. It was beautiful, and I used to drive past it all the time when I was younger with my mom and dad.

"You awake, darling?" His raspy voice terminated the silence in the car and I looked over at him.

"Yes, I am. Why are we here?" I asked. Soon he walked out of the car and to my side of the car and opened the door for me, helping me out. "Oh, you'll see, love."
He tossed his keys to the valet man wearing a tux and we walked through the entrance and into the exquisite lobby, my arm entangled in his.

"Hello, reservation for Harry Styles. I have a venue set out somewhere special for this beautiful woman beside me." He spoke to the woman at the reservations desk.

"Oh, hello Mr.Styles. Right this way, we always know to go to your special place boss." She walked in front of us, leading us to the elevator.

"Boss?" I was confused as fuccccckkkk.

"I own this resort and casino, as well as 25 others in the southern area of the United States. I also own properties in the North, too, as well as in England." He spoke so professional and it turned me on to see him being serious. And it turned me on to know that he was a business man who had power.

"Oh." Was all I could reply along with me biting my bottom lip, earning me a few adjustments to his now "shrinking" pants on our way to the elevated floors inside of the elevator.