Chapter 4

When the alarm sounding at 8:30, I turned it on snooze. It was too early in the morning, and I don't have to be there for another 6 hours. I slept until about 10:30-ish and got up to get ready. I took a shower first which took about 12 minutes, brushed my teeth (4 minutes), I straightened my hair and that took 13 minutes. Then I had to pick the right outfit because I really don't want to give a bad impression.

"I'm gonna wear..." my eyes came across a brown knit sweater. I found a fitted plaid skirt, slipped those on, and put on my only pair of dress up shoes, my tan-brown below the knee boot heels. They look kinda cute on me, actually they look perfect with this sweater.

Sam wakes up and yawns a loud one and then looks at me. "It's only 1:20 something." She scrunched up her nose and then left the bed to go to the bathroom to wash the sleep from her face and eyes and brush her teeth.

"Yeah, I might go to the Starbucks downtown and then come back." Hey, I want to look like a nice person, not a mad-woman.

"Okay then, do you know where you're going?" She asks me and I nod.

     "Yeah, I already got it on my GPS." She smiled at me with that big wide smile that she always has. "Alright, bye Sam."

"Bye Em!" She shouts from inside the dorm. I walk out to my door and when the fall air hits my face, I'm almost dumbfounded. Since when did it get this cold in the beginning of Fall?

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde chick, and a dark haired man. This man was gorgeous, had the eyes of emerald, and dimples deeper than a sea. He was dressed in grey sweatpants and a long sleeve black shirt. He had a nice build, slim but muscular. His hair was a slicked back but still messy, but looked good on him.

He got his coffee and walked casually out of the door that was near me. He walked straight past me as if I wasn't there.

Well, he doesn't know me so I guess that it doesn't really mater. I walked up to the counter and ordered my drink and then waited for it to be fixed.

The door chimed and the same man from earlier had walked through the door. "Um I forgot my straw..." he says out loud and both the girl at the counter and the girl waiting for her drink awes in his presence, completely taken over by his amount of hotness.

He walked over to get a straw and while he was at the counter, my order was ready. "Emery!" The woman called and I hurriedly got up and received my drink. When he saw me he looked at me with a scowl. What the hell did I do to him?

He then got the straw and walked away.
Weird...