Chapter 11

Harry's POV

This girl drives me crazy. She's so kind but has the perfect amount of attitude when needed, she's not a prissy bitch who where's pink everyday, and the best of all...
She's gorgeous.

If you didn't see that about her, then you were mad. I mean, I used to think that Gemma and my mum were the most beautiful women in the world, but now that I've met Emery, she's another one on my list.

I'm just trying to get to know her for now, as I don't want to push her or creep her out. It would be kind of weird if your boss came onto and wanted to start something. All I can imagine is her, on her knees in my bed, and begging me to come closer so that I could show her who's the man, who's daddy.

Just as I was starting to get a hard on just from thinking about the fantasies that could be fulfilled with her, I remembered she was in my kitchen cooking dinner. I fixed my pants to make it not noticeable and walked into the kitchen to check in on her.

When I was right by the entrance, I waited by the opening of the kitchen just staring at her with her back towards me. She was just so hot. Her skinny ripped jeans hugged her curves, she had long legs, and that ass of hers...just so round and I couldn't help but keep imagining all the things that I could do to her. She started moving her hips and dancing a bit and I smiled at her. She turned around with a smile on her face, still singing and dancing. Gosh she was beautiful. She finally noticed me and stopped, her cheeks blushing a bright red and it going down her neck too.

"You saw that didn't you?" She aks embarrassed.
I smirked at her. "With my own two eyes."
"Oh fu-" She starts but I cut her off.
"Were you about to curse?" I ask with a smirk.

She stopped for a moment, thinking about her response.

"Yes, because you were watching that embarrassing performance I just put on." She says.

She looked down at her feet. I walked up to her and put my hand under her chin and tipped her head to look up at me.

"It was quite adorable." I tell her matter of factly.
"Yeah I can tell by your little friend down there." She points down at my crotch.

What the actual fuck. I thought I——
"Oh fuck!" I realized that it was still bulging noticeably in my grey sweatpants. Now I was the one embarrassed.

 Now I was the one embarrassed