Chapter 50

"How in the hell did you even get into our house?" I ask Justin, as he stares at the road ahead of us. I woke up about three minutes ago from how he purposely made my head hit the dashboard. And I'm assuming I've been out for a couple of hours because of how it got dark outside.

Wherever he's taking us, it's a long way down from our house.

"Awe you're awake. And you have an extra key to my sister, remember?" He asks, with a smirk and I face palm myself. I sure did.

"Fuck, I'm so stupid." I say out loud, and Justin places his hand on my thigh.

"No you're not, don't say that. You were just fooled. You're a beautiful smart girl, and don't cuss. Dirty mouths aren't for pretty girls." He tells me, and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Thanks?" I say, looking down at his hand. I know I can't move it, because he might go ballistic on me and slam on the brakes again.

"Your welcome?" He mocks my hesitant tone, and I roll my eyes.

"Haha, very funny."

_______________________

"Okay, we're pulling up to a house right now, but I'm gonna park far away and sneak in." I tell the operator on the phone, and she says okay.

I park by the house next to it, which conveniently has a privacy bush separating the two estates. And this is why my house has a goddamn security gate, because now I see how easily someone can step into my property.

I crouch by the bush, watching as he stops the car and turns off the engine, opening the door and walking around to Emery's side and opening the door for her to get out.

She hesitantly steps out, and keeps her head down until this arse had the audacity to grab her ass, causing her to help in surprise and walk faster into the house before he looked around and closed the door.

I was furious.

He just touched my babygirl, and she couldn't do anything about it. I swear I'm going to mess up that pretty face of his tonight.

I creep up the driveway and go into the backyard, and go up to the back door. Surprisingly, it was unlocked, and so I just stepped in and closed it silently behind me.

I could see him sitting on the car, watching tv with a beer in one hand as his arm was sling around Emery's shoulders as she tried to squirm away, but he just pulled her back to him and would kiss her on the neck.

I clenched my jaw, looking around the kitchen for something heavy to hit him with before I accidentally dropped a metal pan on the ground.

"What the fuck was that?" I could hear Justin say and I muttered shit as I hid behind what appeared to be the washing room door.

The something hit me...

Who's house was this exactly?

_________________________

"Leave me alo-" I start to tell Justin but the doorknob turns to the front door and in comes a couple that sort of look like Sam and Justin, carrying a bunch of groceries.

"Oh what a surprise! When you said you weee coming home I didn't know you meant you were bringing company. Hi, you must be his girlfriend?" She asks me, and Justin grabs my thigh harshly as in saying to lie to him.

"Um, I'm his girlfriend. Yes ma'am I'm his girlfriend." I tell her, forcing a wide smile.

"Oh wow Justin, you've found a very beautiful young woman." His father motioned toward me, and I smiled and said "Thank you sir."

"Anyways, where's you sister? It's surprising to see you here without her," his mother states, and Justin shrugs.

"She's looking for somebody right now, but she'll be here tomorrow."

We talk for a bit, and then his parents go into the kitchen to cook. His panthers are very nice, and it's crazy that their kids aren't as sane as their parents. I'm sure they were before they started stalking Harry and I.

We ate dinner and carried on our conversation from earlier. We talked about what I study in college, do I play any sports or anything like that, just trying to get to know me better I guess. And it's weird because I'm not really his girlfriend, but I'm being forced to play the part.

"Well mom, I think Em and I are gonna hit the hay. See you in the morning guys!" Justin says as he pulls me up into his room, and I wave towards his parents.

——————————
"Honey, Justin's girlfriend is lovely dear. She's just so ama-" she pauses halfway through her sentence when I emerge from the laundry room, pushing my index finger to her lips to shush her.

"Look, your son has kidnapped my girlfriend. And your daughter has tried to kidnap me but I escaped. The police are almost here. Just don't say anything because I don't want him harming anyone, he has a gun." I warn her, and her eyes widen in pure shock before she turns to inform her husband about it.

He looks over at me and he grimaces.