Chapter 36

Harry's POV

"What exactly should I pack?" Emery asks me, and I shrug.

"Something for warm weather." I shrug, And she beams at the news.

"Where are we going?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"Can't tell. It's a surprise." And she puts her bottom lip out and pouts like the adorable girl she is.

Emery's POV
"Woah this thing is lux life."I gush at the from inside, dropping my bags.

The seats are cream colored and leather, the floor has a plush red carpet and hardwood floors leading to the room with the bed in it.

The bathroom is small but very nice and looks like it cost more than an apartment.

"Yeah, but now me and Luke have someone to share it with." He nudges me on the shoulders and I lean in to kiss his plump pink lips.

I push him into the bedroom that is secluded from the rest of the plane, placing him right in front of the bed.

He kisses me back, smiling a bit and grabbing onto my waist, sitting down on the edge of the bed and bringing me onto his lap as I straddle him.

"Okay, Okay. We need to calm down before my first time ends up being in an jet." I laugh and she smirks at me.

"We can make that happen." He says lowly and I push at his shoulders.

"Kidding!" He chuckles and we go back into the front to sit down for takeoff.

As the plane starts to move along the runway, I get super nervous and start twiddling my thumbs to take my mind off.

I guess Harry noticed me fidgeting and took it upon himself to comfort me, since this was a first time experience for me.

"Hey, it'll be fine. It'll be over before you know it. Just close your eyes." He assures me, taking my hand in his and rubbing circles on my thumb.

I nod and when the plane lifts into the air, I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

When I open them back up, we are in the air and above the clouds, and it's so pretty from up here.

"Woah." Is all I say and Harry unbuckles my seatbelt so that I can get closer to the window.

I get up from my spot and take a seat on his lap, since he was by the seat closest to the window, and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I stared out the window.

"This is nice." I say, and he lays his head on my shoulder.

"This isn't nothing compared to where you're about to be." He tells me and I get excited just thinking about the possibilities of where we're going.

After a while I get off of Harry's lap and walk into the bedroom, Harry following close behind me.

"Im gonna take a nap babe. You?" I say, pulling back the silky smooth duvet.

"Of course, I want to be as close to you as I can." He says and takes his hoodie and shirt off, leaving him in only his sweatpants.

He climbs into bed soon after I hop in and we both snuggle up to each other, his head craning into my neck and my fingers running through his hair.

We fall asleep just like this and then wake up in the middle of the night.

"How much longer do we have?" I yawn, rising up from under the covers and looking in my bag for something to eat.

"About an hour or so." He says and comes behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"You know the first thing that I noticed about you?" He asks and I shrug.

"It was how you had a nice ass in those jeans you wore that day to Starbucks." He says and i roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I say and he laughs.

"Just kidding. I noticed how you wrinkled your nose at me when I gave you a sour look." He told me and I chuckled at this.

"Yeah, I was annoyed at your little attitude, Mr. Styles." I tell him, eating one of the gushers front the pack I had found.

"I'm anything but little, babygirl." He says lowly and I smirk.

"I know." I tell him, grabbing his bulge briefly before sitting down.

" I tell him, grabbing his bulge briefly before sitting down