Chapter 40

When I woke up, I had a sore feeling in between my legs. Specifically right in the vagina.

Mannnnnn it hurts like shit.

So, I thought that the best way to soothe the pain was to, you know, put pressure there in that spot.

So while Harry was still sleeping, I slid myself down his length and began riding him.

Bad idea.

It hurt even worse, but not for Harry, because he jolted awake and grabbed my hips, keeping a steady rhythm.

"What a nice way to wake up in the morning, hmmm?" He coos, and I just smile at him because he's so adorable when he wakes up. The way his morning voice is so raspy and his movements are slow but skimpy.

I continue riding him, only hissing slightly and he notices my pain and slows down his movements.

"Does it hurt that bad?" He asks me worriedly, and I nod.

"Emery, you could've told me. All I have to do is jerk off." He shrugs and I chuckle, removing myself from off his lap and laying next to him as he finishes his business.

After he moans my name and his rapid breathing slows down, he gets up and washes his face, hands, and brushes his teeth. After he leaves the bathroom, I go to brush my teeth and wash my face, then I hop into the shower for a quick 10 minutes.

When I exit, I wrap a towel around my body with steam rolling out from the bathroom, adding to the humidity of the room.

"You look stunning like that babe." He says coolly, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my towel-clad body.

"Stop it, I don't even have makeup on." I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

"If I'm being honest, you look way better without makeup on your face than having it look like someone took fifty hours to perfect your face. I like imperfections, that's what makes you beautiful."

"Well alrighty then, I won't wear anymore. Only on one condition..." I add and he nods as to tell me to continue.

"You and I go boarding when we get back to New York, and, you'd have to eat mushrooms for two weeks straight in any meal I cook. Deal?" I ask, and he sighs.

"Ughhhhh, deal. You're so stubborn."'he scolds, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Hey I know that, but put me down! We need to put some clothes on dork." I kind my fists on his back, and he lays me down on the bed. I sprawl out, my towel now on the ground somehow and so I'm full exposed to him.

"Well don't you just look delicious?" He asks mischievously, licking his lips.

"Harry we've gotta get dressed. We don't have time for your tomfoolery." I scold, and his eyes turn from dark green back into his light gleeful state.

"Alright, but only because I would do anything for you." He points his finger, then leans down onto the mattress to plant a kiss on my lips before pushing himself back up with the support of his elbows.

When he goes over to the dressers to pick out some khaki shorts and a blue shirt with floral print on it, I'm suddenly reminded about the question on how our clothes got packed up already.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you this but uh, who packed our stuff up?"

He looks around the room and then he suddenly remembers something and gasps.

"Oh yeahhhhh, darn it was my maid and she said she wanted to meet you but I forgot. I'll call her over here after we get back baby." He tells me and I nod, going over to my side of the dressers and picking up some denim shorts with an olive green bikini top. Then I walk over to the closet and pull out a white see through cardigan.

Then below all of my cardigans and cover ups are Harry and I's shoes lined up, and I search for my brown sandals and finally find them.

When I go to slip the clothes on, Harry is already dressed and is waiting by laying across the bed, his feet propped up on a pillow and his hands behind his head.

"Found something?" He asks and I nod with a hum.

I slip on a pair of black spandex underwear with a black half bra. Then I slip into my shorts, pull on my bikini top, and slide the cardigan over my arms and I slip my sandals on while Harry gets up to slide on some Gucci slides.

"Really?" I question his shoes and he shrugs.

"You gotta love Gucci."

And then he locks the front door and he unlocks the jeep that Chaz left for us.