Chapter 24

I woke up to the sound of Harry still snoring under me and as I peeled my eyes open, I was shocked at how wild we were sleeping.

My left leg is lifted on top of his right leg as he lays on his back and holds me by my bum as close as he can. My left arm is lung across his chest and my head lays there too.

I look up to him admiring his face.

God he is so fucking fine.

I slowly get up and off of him and rush into the bathroom to go pee and wash my face and brush my teeth. I jump into the shower and stay in there for a good 10 minutes and then get out, wrapping a towel around me.

I decide to surprise Harry a bit this morning, since he deserves it after all of his hard work this week.

I walk back into the room and I creep up the front of my bed and crawl under the covers that are now everywhere.

I slide in between his legs and then what I do next is sure to wake him up...

Harry's POV
I woke up feeling as if someone's mouth was around my cock and I was surprised to see as I peeked under the covers that there was my beautiful girl, with a towel wrapped around her body, giving me a good morning bj.

Yep, she's a keeper.

I moan deeply in pleasure and continue to look down at her as I bite my lip, tangling her wet hair into a fistful and holding it in my hand.

"Mmmmm look in my eyes." I tell her, and she listens as her eyes trail up to mine and she looks madly innocent in a work that is so naughty.

God I love that about her. She's so innocent yet she amazes me with her lustful ways. She's a good girl, and she feels sooooooo very good.

Whatever she can't fit into her mouth, she jerks and I would be surprised if she's never done this before last night because she's a natural at it.

I finally can't take anymore as I slam my hands into the mattress and ball the sheets into my fists, releasing into her mouth.

She swallows happily and she wipes her lips and pads to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She has a habit now of doing that after she gives me head, and I don't blame her.

I remember that I bought a pack of toothbrushes for her and so there's a spare in her bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom, reach into the cabinet and grab the toothbrush out of the package, and wet it under the water and apply some toothpaste onto it and began brushing my teeth beside her.

She watches me through the mirror, as I do to her, and we both giggle and play around and her laugh is the most pleasant sound (other than her moaning my name) on planet earth.

She's so fucking beautiful that I can't even fathom what I would be doing right now if she didn't call Gemma that day for a job to be Luke's nanny.

Now that I think about it, I feel as if I should tell her about how Luke ended up in my life. It would really benefit her, after all we've been knowing each other for two months now.

But I don't want to rush her into this relationship too fast,because I know that she's in college and that she needs to focus on that and not just me and Luke.

"Hellllloooooo? Earth to Harry?" She starts to wave her hand into my face.

"Sorry, What was it that you were saying? I was definitely drifting off." I tell her.

"Oh I was just asking, when exactly are the party planners and maids going to arrive so that I can put up all of my personal belongings and shit? Because I don't want none of my stuff ending up broken or stolen." She asks me.