Chapter 38

After Harry and I took our shower together, we went to go put on some decent clothes.

"I could get used to this weather." I shrug, going through my suitcase to pick out an outfit. I find a baby blue two-piece suit, which I don't think I've ever worn before. Matter of a fact, I don't even think I bought this.

"Harry," I say, holding up the outfit and he smiles.

"What? It was cute and I'd thought you'd like it." He says, and comes over to kiss me on the forehead and wraps his arms around me, and I roll my eyes, hugging him back.

"I hope it wasn't expensive." I mutter and he sighs.

"Not really, it was only three-thousand and ninety-two dollars." He shrugs and I punch him in the shoulder.

"What the fuck man, I'm not a gold digger and even though this is really, really, really cute, you know that I don't like when you buy expensive things like this." I tell him, rubbing my hand up and down his back.

"I know, but I love doing it. And it's fun to watch you get upset about it." He whispers in my ear and I look up to see him smirking and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him.

He reacts quickly, grabbing ahold of my butt and walking towards the wall and pinning me against it, my legs still wrapped around him. I was still in just a towel so it slipped off while we were kissing and he grabbed one of my breasts, squeezing it firmly and causing me to let out a moan.

He only had on some boxers and I could feel him hardening underneath the fabric, making my body want to rub against his to create some friction. I did so, and I rocked my body against his repeatedly as he rolled his hips into mine.

Loud gasps and panting were audible and we were a moaning mess.

"You make me so fucking hard babygirl." He breathes out as he pushes me harder into his groin, biting his plump bottom lip while staring into my eyes.

"I want to daddy." I whine out in an innocent voice, and he moans deeply and smacks my ass roughly, rubbing over it to soothe the pain after I yelped.

"Can you suck daddy off, Toffee?" He asks, the desperation in his voice increasing.

"Don't we have dinner reservations to be at or whatever?" I ask, looking at my phone screen light up with the time on it.

He ceases his movements and grabs his phone off the nightstand, checking the phone. His eyes widen as if he suddenly remembered what we were supposed to do tonight.

"Oh shit!" He says, kissing my forehead and gently sliding me from on top of him to get ready.

I laugh, going towards the suitcase to pull out some black panties. I don't need a bra for this outfit, since it was spaghetti straps and it would show. And plus, it had cups inside so it would hide my nips.

I slipped my panties on, then I slabbed on some lotion on my arms and legs with Harry pulling up some khaki pants over his long legs.

Then I pull on my outfit, walking over to the full-body mirror in the bathroom to check my appearance.

"You look beautiful." I hear Harry whisper in my ear as he snakes his arm around my waist.

"Thank you Haz. You look handsome." I tell him, admiring his pants and baby blue button-up shirt that match my outfit.

"Thank you babygirl. We're gonna finish what we started once we get back, but we've gotta go now." He says, kissing along my neck as I close my eyes.

"Okay baby, let's go then." I say, finally opening my eyes so that we can walk out of this house and have a good time tonight.

As we got into the backseat of the car, our driver for the trip turned around and shook Harry's hand, greeting him.