Chapter 25

The next day, Harry insisted that I went and go pamper myself.

No matter how many times I told him no, he was persistent and kept giving me his golden card.

"Please, take my card. Go get a mani petty, hair done, anything to keep you busy until the party tonight. Bring Sam along, too. She might want to look as good as you for tonight." He tells me, placing the card in my hand and pushing me out of the door.

"Fine. I'll see you around 6 on the dot. I'm gonna miss you." I say as I peck him on the lips.

"I'm gonna miss you too babe. Now Hugo be the princess that you are to me. Bye" He says as he closes the door.

"Bye." I say and walk around to the side of the house to get into my car.

Suddenly, I heard the door open again and Harry came running to the car and opening my door.

"Here, take the Escalade. I'm not using that car today." He says as he hands me he keys.

"K." I reply I walk to the car in the garage and he opens the door for me.

"Thank ya, daddy." I say to him as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"Anything for my babygirl." He winks as he walks into the house through the garage door.

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

"What am I going to wear exactly? I'm pretty sure everyone's going to be in designer Em." Sam pouts as the woman files her nails.

"Don't worry, we're going dress shopping right after this for you and after that we're going to get our hair done." I tell her as my nails dry under the purple light.

"Emery, no. I-I don't have the money for that, and you know it." She says.

"Don't worry about it. I'm, well Harry, is paying for everything." I tell her as I check if my nails are fully dried and a smile spreads across my face as they appear to be.

"What?! I'm not going to use his money like that!" She says.

"Don't worry. I didn't want him to spend any money on me either but he wouldn't leave me alone about it and plus, he says tat he would want you to be pampered just as much as me." I shrug.

"You've got a keeper, E." She tells me, her eyes dilating as if she's daydreaming.

"I know girl, I think I'm in love with him." I admit more to myself than to her.

"Really? You've only been dating for what, a month or two?" She asks as the woman applies paint on her nails.

"Yeah, But I think I've liked him before we even started dating. Me and him just had a connection. Even though he officially asked me to be his girlfriend like 4 days ago, I still feel strong about him." I tell her.

She nods her head understandingly.
"That's how you know it's love." She chuckles to herself.

After he nails are finished, we drive to a dress shop and look for a something to wear tonight.

After we look at about 53 dresses, she finally sees one that interests her.

"Oooooouuu, I like this one." She holds out a royal blue dress and puts it in front of me so that I can examine it.

"Go ahead and try it on, boo. I'm sure it's gonna look great on ya." I tell her.

She runs into the dressing room and when she steps out, she looks like a fairytale character.