Chapter 31

Harry's POV

The drive home is very quiet, nothing but the air conditioning making a sound and Emery's slow breathing. She fell asleep holding my hand and so I kept it there, continuing to drive.

She told me about how she thinks that there is someone stalking her, and I am so fucking scared and angry. If someone were to hurt her or if she were to be missing, I would probably kill myself from guilt. My love is so strong for her even though we've only been dating for about half a month, but you can't resist love if you know that it's true.

I pull into the driveway after the long drive and kiss Emery on the lips, waking her up gently.

"Wake up, Em." I whisper and she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me with a slight smile.

"What Time is it?" She asks and I take a look at my Apple Watch. 8:45.

"8:45 Love. Got some rest?" I ask her and she nods.

"Well, I still need to tell you something so I hope you're awake enough to hear it when we get inside." I tell her and she nods sleepily, yawning and then opening the door and waking Gemma and Luke up.

God I love her.

Gemma and Luke call it night without even eating dinner and they go up to their rooms, leaving Emery and I alone in the living room.

"Okay, so what do you want to tell me?" She asks and I take a deep breath before starting.

"Before I had inherited the company, I was young and reckless. I know you're not going to like this next part but I was practically a man whore and slept around with a bunch of women. My father was deathly ill and so I used sex and drugs to take my mind off of the situation." I tell her and she nods understandingly.

"When my father died, I met this one girl at the bar when I had a breakdown and decided to get drunk. She was amazing, we fucked that night and then she left me in my house all alone. The next day I saw her and she was with Luke, and he was around 13 at the time. I asked her for her number and she gave it to me and after that we started hanging out." I said and breathed in deeply before I said the next part.

"I proposed to her and we went very fast, like, one month of dating and then getting married fast, and it was the day before our wedding and I had gotten a call from the hospital." I could fee a tear threatening to spill from my eye, and I let go of it and more followed.

"They said a man raped and murdered her, and while she was at the hospital, they said that she was already a week pregnant by me." I sob and Emery comes closer to me and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I didn't know." She says and rubs my back in circles, soothing me.

"It's okay. You've wanted to know how I ended up with Luke and I'm getting there."I sigh, while she wiped the tears from under my eyes.

"They were going to put Luke into a foster home because, well, Lucy didn't really have anybody else to keep him, so I took him in. I love Luke so much, I see a bit of her in him everyday. He's like my own son, and I don't know what I'd do without him. And now that I have you, I want to have a family together with you, Luke, and maybe a child or two of our own. I love you so much Emery, that I can't bear a day without you. When you went to visit your mom, I got so drunk and I even snorted some cocaine and smoked a few blunts to relieve the pain of you not being around me. That's how fucked up I am." I say, running my fingers through my hair.

She looks at me and sighs deeply, taking my hand in hers.

"Harry, I love you too so very much. I'm sorry that you went through all that and I'm sorry that I caused you to go back to your ways. So, so sorry." She says and puts her head on my shoulder, starting to sniffle as if she were crying. And she was.

"Oh, baby please don't cry. It's okay love. I didn't mean to make you cry." I tell her soothingly and she starts to calm down and her heartbeat slows.

She looks into my eyes and before I knew it, her lips crashed to mine. I placed my large hands on her waist and rubbed there as our lips connected and our tongues moved together in sync.

She pulled away and took my hands and placed them between her thighs.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, and you should too." She says, taking my hand and pulling me up with her. I chuckled lightly and we went up the stairs and into the bathroom.

She stripped in front of me and was naked as I stood there staring at her body.

"You gonna get naked or are you gonna get in here with clothes?" She asked easily and I rolled my eyes, shrugging off my shirt and pulling off my basketball shorts, leaving me in only my boxers.

While she stepped into the shower, I took off my boxers and stepped in after her, placing my hands on her hips while she glistened in the water and grabbed her purple loofa and poured some body wash onto it.

She started scrubbing her stomach, legs, and breasts and then her area, before she rinsed it off and handed me it.

I scrubbed myself, then rinsed off under the shower head, taking a bottle of her shampoo and squirting it onto the palms of my hands and lathering my hair with it.

She then helps me out by digging her nails into my scalp, and it felt so fucking good.

I got back under the shower head and rinsed our my hair, and she washed her hair as well while I ran my hands all over her front.

She then turned toward me after rinsing off her hair and then placed a soft kiss on my lips, running her fingers through my damp hair and then turning off the water.

"I love you and Luke's hair so fucking much." She says and I smile, showing my dimples.

"Then you'd be wet if you saw what my hair looked like when I was 18." I told her and she smacked my arm playfully as I laughed at her reaction.

We got out and dried off, and she walked over and pulled out one of my T-shirt's that I've given her and then black underwear. She lotions her body and lays down in her bed, watching me as I walk to her bed.

"No clothes tonight?" She cockily ask and I shake my head no.

"Nah, I think I might just let my hard cock touch that fat ass of yours while we sleep." I tell her and her eyes widen in shock. I love how she reacts to my dirty words, it turns me on.

"Shut up and come over here so I can lay on you." She says and I dive into the bed, and she immediately climbed on top of me and straddled my waist, my dick touching her spandex underwear covered clit.

She chuckled at my hardness, and then pins my arm against the mattress as she kisses me firmly on the lips.

"I love you babe." She tells me.

"I love you more." I say and she gets off of me and lays next to me as I wrap my arms around her torso.

She snuggles up under me and I adjust my bare dick so that I don't "accidentally" take her virginity by it going inside of her.

I can feel her breathing slowing down and she sounds like she's sleeping soundly, so I close my eyes and fall asleep too.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.

A/N:::Y'allllllllllll I got my winter ball dressssss!!!!!!! But anyways I haven't been updating on this story a lot because I've been writing on my other story that y'all should definitely read

A/N:::Y'allllllllllll I got my winter ball dressssss!!!!!!! But anyways I haven't been updating on this story a lot because I've been writing on my other story that y'all should definitely read. But anyways, love you Biskinatorsssssss.