Chapter 19

Emery's POV

Waking up next to him was perfect. It was not very early but it was like around 9 in the morning and my eyes peeled opened to a snuggled up Harry laying all over me. I had to pee, but I didn't want to wake him up. He was just so adorable and cuddly that it was so hard to do it. But I had to do it or else, I was gonna piss his bedsheets.

I tried to slip from underneath him and that...failed. He actually ended up holding me tighter, as if he was afraid that someone was going to take me away or I was going to leave him.

I finally gave up and just decided to wake him up myself.

"Harry, aye I gotta go pee and you're all on me." I chuckle as he starts tickling my collarbone with his hair and nose. He finally lets me go and I shoot up and run to the bathroom. I do my business, brush my teeth and wash my face. I quickly tie my hair into a bun and walk back into the room with a still sleeping Harry.

I guess he felt the bed dipping beside him as I got into it, because I heard a deep groan and then a pair of big hands wrap around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"You look so fucking delicious babe." His sexy and raspy morning voice comes through like music to my ears.

"And good morning to you too." I giggle, while being playfully nibbled on my neck and shoulders. He suddenly is up and out of the bed and into the bathroom.

I was confused for a second but then he came back like 2 minutes later and jumped into the bed, placing himself back into duvets.

"I had to brush my teeth Love before I could do this..." and he kissed me, and I kissed him back. He found his way on top of me and holding both my hands by the top of my head and he kept straddling me, putting him in full control of me.

But then I remember when I went to self defense lessons with my dad for an entire year and I decided to flip the script...

I used my front to rub against his, earning a moan from him and he loosened his grip on my hands, and I took that opportunity to use my body strength to flip him over so that I am now the one straddling him.

His eyes were widened in shock and all he could do was bite his lip.

"I'm quite the bad girl, aren't I?" I ask him while I look down on him, the tip of my finger in my mouth.

He pulls my face back down to his and continues to kiss me, this time harder. He sat his hands on my hips and pushed me down to his growing erection.

I started to move my hips in a circular motion, while tugging on his hair as he started to kiss me on my neck.

"I...want...you so...bad." He said in between kisses and started to pull my panties down. I thought that I wanted to do this, but then I realized that I'm not really ready.

"Harry, I can't. I'm not ready." I say as I back away and look into his eyes. Every time that he is sexual or is turned on his eyes turn to a dark green, and it's the most sexiest thing ever.

He looked at me for a few moments and then nodded his head. "I understand baby. We don't have to do anything."

Great, now he's gonna think that we're never going to have sex. Now I feel like a bitch and am scared if he won't want me anymore.

"Are you Okay?" He asks, reading my expression as I sit on top of him.

"Yeah, it's just—" I start but he cuts me off.

"It's totally fine, Emery. I understand that you don't want to give yourself to me fully yet, and that's okay. Please don't think that it's upsetting me in any way. I want you, and only you. And I'll be glad to wait for you." He says.

I smile at his words and I hug him, while he wraps his arms slowly around my torso. We lay like this for a few moments and then I think that I should get going to see Sam.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go see Sam. Christmas break is in a few days so I need to go ahead and hang with her before I go to my mom's." I say to him as I get up.

"Okay, when will you be back?" He asks.

I just shrug and put on some jeans and a T-shirt and throw my jacket on.

"But I'll be back before Christmas though. I don't plan on staying at home for Christmas, Okay?" And he nods.

I give him a peck on the lips and leave to say bye to Luke.

When I get into the car, it is cold and feels like there is a pat of me missing.

I feel so...empty without Luke and Harry with me.

empty without Luke and Harry with me