Chapter 21

A/N:::I think I'm gonna change the setting from Starkville and Columbus Mississippi to New York because if you live here, then you know there ain't nothing to do here in Columbus lol. And also, murrrrrryyyy Christmas. I'm not finishing the Christmas Special until tomorrow so it will actually be one day late 😬. Sorry bout that but anyways happy holidays.

~•Christmas Special Part II•~

It's Christmas Eve today and I'm just so excited for tomorrow, even though I know that I'm probably not getting anything.

This morning felt amazing waking up in my room, knowing that it's mine and not the guest room anymore. It feels so welcoming and the color purple is making it even better for me.

I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a bit, and walked down into the kitchen.

I started cooking breakfast when I felt two hands find their selves on my waist and pull me further back into their self.

"Good morning babe, smells good in here." He says as he kisses my cheek, massaging my sides.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" I ask him. He smirks and I already know what he's thinking.

"I slept pretty good if you ask me, even though I didn't have you there beside me. But I'm sure I'll get used to those naughty pictures and texts you send me at night." He winks and then slaps my ass.

"Ouch!" I say, but it actually felt good.

"Ouch, What?" He asks with a sinful grin on his face.

"Ouch daddy." I look down to his pants to see that he is growing a major boner, and looks at me as I stare at it.

"You know, you could stare at me as long as you want, but right now you have got to check in that bacon."

I gasp as I smell the burnt aroma of bacon and then groan in frustration. I dump it in the trash and start a new batch. Just as I start laying the bacon strips on the pan, in comes Luke.

"Morning, and who burnt something in here?" Luke asked while rubbing his eye and getting orange juice out of the refrigerator.

"Me jackass. Since I'm always being distracted *cough cough*" I look over to Harry who is smiling at me and already giving Luke the 'You already know she's talking about me' look.

After we finish eating our breakfast, I go upstairs to change into some clothes because Harry says that we need to go out and shop a bit for Luke.

I put on some black skinny jeans, a Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt, and a jean jacket over it. The I lace up my white Air Force 1s and head out the door and back into the kitchen.

::::

The day went smoothly and Harry and I went Christmas shopping for Luke while he stayed at home with Gemma.

We first stopped at a Supreme store and bought him like five jacked and two shirts. Then we stopped by the shoe store and got him 2 pairs of Jordan's and 1 pair of beige vans. I saw those vans and I even wanted them myself, and Harry was smiling at me with the look of him having an idea.

We then stepped back out into bitter cold air as Harry held my hand and a few bags and so did I. We walked into a customization skateboard shop and I got the vibe of friendliness in here even though these people are intimidating with tattoos and have hardcore rap music playing on the background.

"Aye what up, I'm Neil and hat can I do for ya fine people today?" He asks with a golden smile if grills. I shake his hand like a me and my father used to do and introduce myself.