Chapter 34

Without any thought or worries, the moment grew more intense and with my legs wrapped around his waist, he started to rhythmically grind his steadily growing bulge against my front, pushing me further into the wall.

I was a moaning mess the moment he put his lips on mine, and that's how it's always been and always will be.

He smiled against my lips, and the action was contagious as I started to do it too, and that opening in my mouth allowed him to slip his tongue into it.

As our tongues were going back and forth in a battle for dominance, Harry slowly slid the spaghetti straps of my red, tight fit dress down my shoulders, revealing my bra, and he pecked kissess along my chest.

He trailed down between my breasts as he unclasped my bra, and he expertly took it off. My hands found themselves from tangling in his hair to unbuttoning his shirt rapidly.

He broke from the kiss giggling, saying "Woah babe, slow down. We've gotten all night." And I couldn't help but laugh along.

Then it hits me that he says that we have all night, so this must mean we're taking it another step.

My process of unbuttoning his shirt slows down, and he realizes what he's said and he is quick to respond.

"Oh, babe, I'm so sorry. We don't have to-" I cut him off by grabbing his face in my hands and reattaching our lips together, and then pull away.

"I'm ready." I say, and he raises his eyebrows in surprise and a bit of concern.

"Are you sure about this? This isn't the bestest time to give a part of yourself especially when I'm kind of tipsy and this isn't the most romantic scene." He points out, and I sigh in defeat.

"Yeah, you're right. Even when your brain cells are dead you still have more common sense than me." I tell him and we both start laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. But baby, it's my birthday and I was wondering..." He says as he slides my tight dress down my thighs and it falls to the ground, leaving me exposed and only in my panties.

"You know, if we could do something a little out of the ordinary?" He asks and I smile at his words, because I've already gotten something planned.

"Already gotten it taken care of baby. Just follow me." I say as I release my hold of my legs that were around his torso and walk out from my bedroom, standing by the the doorway.

"That's my girl." He murmurs sluggishly with a lopsided grin on his face.

We walk downstairs to the kitchen, and I go into refrigerator cabinets to pull out the meltable chocolate and then I grab the whipped cream out of the refrigerator.

I can feel Harry walking standing behind me and burning holes into me with his looks and then he gets very close behind me, taking my breasts into his hands.

"What on earth are you doing babygirl?" He asks me, and I roll my head back in pleasure as he starts to roll my nipples in between his fingers.

"It's a surprise daddy." I tell him and I can hear a low groan erupting from his throat and I take the microwaveable chocolate to the microwave to, well, microwave it.

After it's done and I finally get Harry to keep his hands to himself after the 30th time in the last 130 seconds, I lay him down with my hand on the island's countertop and he smirks at me.

"Now, daddy, I've been a good girl today and so I get my treat. Also, it's daddy's birthday and so this is his present and it's a win-win. You ready?" I ask him and he nods willingly, placing his hands on my hips.

I pour the warm liquified chocolate on his chest, moving down all the way to his happy trail and then to his manhood, and he chuckles for some reason and that causes me to giggle too.

"Why you are laughing?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"It tickles." He says in a toddler-like voice.

I take his finger and swipe it across his torso, and sucked it off of his finger, causing him to moan.

"Tastes good daddy, but I bet it taste better down there." I say to him in a low whisper, and then I take it upon myself to glide my tongue across his front and then make my way towards his now hardened member.

I kiss the top and then take it into my mouth, while watching him and his reactions.

He rolls his head back in pleasure and I continue to bob my head up and down, slowly licking the chocolate off his shaft.

He returns his gaze back to me and smiles sheepishly at me, and I take him further and further, causing me to gag a bit.

"I'm going to come babe, so be ready." He tells me and I continue my actions, until I feel the warm and semi-sweet substance shoot into my mouth.

After I swallow and he wipes the excess mess from my face, I look over to the can of cool whip sitting on the counter.

"Now it's your choice of where this goes." I tell him, pointing towards it.

"Right here," He tells me, pointing to my boobs. "They've been tempting me all day."

"Okay, let me-" I say as I grab the can but he reluctantly takes it away from me.

"I've got it baby." He says, and pops the cap open and sprays it in a circular motion on each one.

After he finishes coating them, he licks his lips and then starts eating away the cream from by breasts, and then nibbles on my nipples.

He sucks harshly on my breasts and I'm sure there are going to be some red ass marks there in the morning, and I moan in pleasure as he kneads then in his large hands.

After he gets done with me, we walk up to take a shower and then get ready for bed.

"Thank you for this amazing day babe, I love you so much." He tells me as he wraps his arms around my body, tangling our legs together.

"I love you, and it was no problem. Now catch some Z's so you're hangover won't be horrible." I tell him and he chuckles as he kisses me below my jawline and down my neck.

"Okay Emery, Goodnight." He yawns.

"Night, night Haz."

A/N:::Y'all this was so awkward for me to write but I guess I have to get used to it if it's gonna be a, well, smutty fanfic. Also, if you read the last chapter, I kept saying Sadie and I'm sorry that I confused y'all but I meant to type Sam. I got a character from my other story mixed up with this story lol so I corrected it. But anyways, a dork's bday is tomorrow (me). So, love you biskinatorssssssssssssssss!