Chapter 26

It's been 2 weeks since the New Years party, and we have been doing pretty good.

Harry and I have come to a compromise about having date nights every other Friday and then a family day every Sunday.

I didn't even know that we were actually a family, but it felt good that he felt comfortable to share his home with me like this.

I didn't feel like were rushing anything, but things did move pretty fast. I moved out of my dorm and into the house with Harry since he says that I'm always here anyways. I said that I would move in as long as Sam could come over and he was fine with that.

Tonight was date night, actually, and he didn't tell me where we were going but he said to wear casual clothes. Usually he tells me to wear something fancy and we go somewhere out to dinner or something like that, but I've been dying to have a laid back date.

I decided on wearing a pair of white jeans with an oversized baby blue Nike sweatshirt. Then I finished off my look with my black space jam Jordan's.

I looked at myself in the mirror and contemplated on wearing some makeup, but decided against it and only put on some mascara and lipgloss because he loves it when I gloss my lips a bit.

I air dried my hair this morning after my shower so now it is wavy and I just brush it and take two pieces of hair from both sides of my head and braid it to the back of my head and let the rest flow out.

"Ight, I'm ready babe." I call out to Harry and he steps out into the hallway, looking like a mothafucking full course meal. (Wtf idk where I got that from lmaaaaooooo.)

He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, a white shirt with stripes, and black Chelsea boots.

(Something like this lol)

"Damn daddy, you look fine as hell

"Damn daddy, you look fine as hell. I might not make it out of here." I say kissing him and holding his neck to bring him in closer.

He smiles on my lips before he pulls away and grabs my hand as walk down the stairs.

When he gets to the door he shrugs on a black trench coat, because it's kind of cold.

"You're tempting me babe," he whispers to me and then turns his attention to Luke. "Luke, we'll be back in about three hours. Gemma is here if you need anything, alright bud?" He aks Luke and he nods while eating a grape and plopping down on the sofa.

"Well, we're gone. I left pizza money on the counter, love you Luke!" He says as he opens the door.

"Love you too, dad." He says back and we walk out as I lock the door and walk towards the car.

"You pick tonight, babygirl." He tells me and I ogle at the cars he has.

I look over his sleek collection of black, silver, and white cars and the matte black Chevy Tahoe catches my eye.