Chapter 9

A/N:::So change of plans. I'm going to change Edwards name into Harry Styles. I can't help myself but do it. And Luke and Amanda's last names are changed to Styles. The previous chapters will have changed old names but from now on, it will be Harry Styles, Luke Styles, and Gemma Styles. This has obviously turned into a fanfic sooooooo...✌🏽💜

"So, Harry, what do you do for a living?" I ask him, sipping my coffee.

After we had our conversation in the guest room, we decided to go to Starbucks. Here we are, sitting at our table chatting away like long~lost friends.

"I am the CEO and founder of my company Styles Publishings Inc.. My company publishes some of the best novels and sell them out worldwide. I even have a book myself." I looked at him in surprise.

"You, Harry, have a book?" I ask, surprised.

"Why yes, of course. Doesn't my personality just scream unbelievable smartness?" He says sarcastically.

I giggled a little. "Yeah I'll admit, you're rather clever. But I just didn't know that you were the book writing person." I shrug.

He waited for a moment before he took a sip of his caramel latte and then looked directly into my eyes with his electrifying green orbs and started talking.
"There really isn't a type of person for writing. You just write what comes to your head, you know? Like, you relive your experiences throughout the characters in your story and find the mistakes you made through them and make your own morals. My mum used to tell me that I never thought about the wrongs that I did until I saw someone else do the same thing, and then I understood." He says coolly.

He is unbelievably smart.

"Soooooo basically you don't correct yourself until you see someone do the same?" I asked. He nodded.
"Well, that's deep." I say as I sipped my mocha latte.

We sat there for another 12 minutes just talking about random things like allergies and the cutest animals in the world from our perspective and how he used to skateboard and be in a band when he was younger. If I would've known, then I would have came to one of his stuff just to see the cringe-worthy performances.

"Ok, ok, so what was it called." I asked.
He busted out into laughter.
"Ok, it was called One Direction. Cool, huh?" He says.
Oh my gosh.
"Wow. What were you, a garage band that played at parties?"

"Well, we went on to be international successes. Then, one of our members left the group, and so we went our separate ways. I continued as a solo artist, as well as my fellow ex~band mates, and that did me good for about 4 years. Now I've settled down and I'm in my company and the proud father of Luke." He booms proudly.

I had to think about Luke for a moment and it hit me that Harry was probably a lot older than me.

"So I realized that Luke is 16. How old are you exactly?"I ask.

"Oh, I'm 30." He says.

My jaw dropped.

"So you got a girl pregnant at 14 years old?" I ask as my mouth hangs open.

He then chuckled in a low sexy voice that gave my spine tingles.

"Darling, I would be such a mischievous child. Luke is not my biological child. You'll find out more about this soon." He says to me.

I began to gain my controlled heartbeat again. Not only because I was relieved that he was still a virgin at the age of 14, but because the way he had a lustful tone and called me darling. I'm pretty sure he was just kidding, but it just...turned me on I guess.