Chapter 35

February 12, 2011

My birthday.

I'm finally 11, and I get to spend all day with my daddy and mommy after gymnastics.

I roll out of bed, racing to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I'm done, I look into the mirror and smile at myself, feeling all giddy inside.

I go to put on my practice clothes and put my hair up into a bun, just to save time. And then I knock on my mom's door to wake her up in case she was still sleeping.

When I walk downstairs and into the living room, I see him to my right in the dining room area.

"Hey dad, I'm on my way to gymnastics with mommy. Wanna come?" I ask my father. He sits at the table as he sorts through documents that his clients have recently filed.

As he looks up from his paperwork, a smile spreads across his face.

"Of course, darling. Let me just get my jacket." He tells me as he stands up to retrieve his tan trench coat. It was extremely cold right now, and I remember that me and mom bought that coat for him for his birthday. It looked really good on dad, well, he looked good in anything. I believe dad could be a model if he wanted.

After he grabbed his coat and keys, we waited on the staircase for my mom to come down. She was still getting ready, but not too dolled up. My mom was the laidback, cool, and hot mom that everybody liked. The boys at my school even had a cougar crush on her.

"I'm ready, you guys." She says, descending down the stairs and towards us, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"About time, hot stuff." My dad cooed to my mom, winking after making his statement.

She rolled her eyes at him and co tinged walking to the door, a smile secretly creeping onto her face. She wasn't the one who liked a lot of compliments, they just made her even more self conscious of herself for some reason.

When we got inside the car, we buckled our seatbelts and my father turned the car on, and soon we were driving on the interstate and to my gymnastics facility.

And the last good thing I remembered that day was how I did a good job on the balance bar and aced my test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Happy birthday, baby." Harry wakes me up, kissing me along my jawline and all over my cheeks.

I roll over and groan in exhaustion, pulling the pillow over my head.

"Thanks Haz." I mumble through the soft cushion, digging my face deeper into its softness.

I have been so busy this past week and a half, it's not even funny. Juggling both my job and school is hard, and then my mom has been asking for my help at the office so I would drive an hour to and from home so that I could stay for at least 3 hours and help file paperwork.

Then, basketball practice has begun and I've been ripping and running to the gym and court and then return home sore and tired, but having homework.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I didn't only get into this school for my academic excellence, but I was also awarded a scholarship for basketball here at NYU and so I'm playing until I leave here or if I make it to the pros (which is most likely NEVER gonna happen).

Sam has been calling to check on me and we met up one day this week to chill at the bowling alley for a bit until it was time for me to go home and study and see Harry and Luke. Gemma hasn't been home a lot, either, and so hasn't Harry, since they have been having difficulties at the office and there's a chip in the system, leaving me with the full responsibility of Luke. Even though Luke can pretty much take care of himself, I still have to be there for him just in case some shit goes down, and plus, I live there so I'm basically his guardian.

"Why are you so grumpy, it's your birthday! You're 19 now!" He excitedly tells me, rubbing his hand on my back.

I turn around to face him, smiling sleepily at him. He's so adorable that I could melt in his gaze.

"I'm sorry that I'm being so cranky, I've just had a lot on my plate lately." And then he starts giggling out of nowhere.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" I ask him, my lips turning up into a smile.

"I haven't heard the phrase 'had a lot on my plate' in a century." He tells me and throws his head back in laughter.

I roll my eyes as I get out of bed, waking into the bathroom and taking care of my business and washing my face and brushing my teeth.

"So, you gotta work today?" I ask Harry, and he starts to smile even more.

He's awfully happy lately.

"Nope, not for a whole week babe." He said, walking up to me and and wrapping his arms around my torso while looking into my eyes.

"When was the last time you went out of town?" He asks me, and I actually have to think about it.

I really haven't been in a long time, to be honest. I remember it was with my dad the weekend of my birthday when I was 8 and we went to Canada. That was so fun.

Speaking of my father, I need to call my mom soon.

"Eh, not since I was little. Why?" I ask him, and he pulls out his phone from his pocket before dialing a number and shortly after the ringing stop, a person answers.

"Yes, have the jet ready for me please. Alright thank you." He says an my jaw drops in surprise.

"Pack your things baby, we're going far away for a bit." He tells me, and I tackle him onto the bed and shower him with kisses.

" He tells me, and I tackle him onto the bed and shower him with kisses

A//N: Hey imma start posting her outfits at the top from now on. And also, I can't remember how old I said she was at first so I just said that she turned 19 but anyways yeahhhhhhhh this was just a flashback and filler chapter so I hope you enjoyed. Pleaseeeesseesess pretttttyyyy pleaseseeseess recommend this story and if you haven't, please go and check out 90 days until Coronation. Love you Biskinatorrssssss🧡💜💜💜🧡💜🧡🧡