Chapter 23

The past four days have been very chill.

Even though we had just put the Christmas tree up literally 5 days ago, Luke and I had to take it down before New Years Eve for our New Years Party that apparently the Styles household has every year.

Harry we at work most of the time, just getting things done before the year was over. He said that he likes to work extra hard the last few days of the year so that he knows that he ended it on a good note and so that he can drink to his heart's content on December 31st.

Me and him texted while he was at work at the things that he said maid my day brighter.

'Babe you are like the Sun in my universe. you brighten my day and I revolve around you, because I need you in my life.'

Or 'I really don't know why you want to be with me. Like, I disk that know that I would be with a supermodel.'

Luke and I stayed in most of the time, playing the PS4 or Xbox and we would literally go into screaming matches because of how I would usually beat him in 2k or in Call Of Duty.

It was adorable seeing him mad.

Other times, we would go skateboarding in the park or work out in the gym, just something to keep us busy.

Gemma usually tags along with us, and when Luke feels like napping or just chilling at the house, her and I go shopping or just hanging out at the spa or movies. We've grown very close and I love her to death as a sister.

It is 11:45 and I hear the door open to my room and it is Harry. He comes to sit by me on my bed, something that he does every night before he goes to his room.

"Hey, gorgeous. Missed me?" He sings as he intertwines our fingers.

"Eh, not really." I say as I smile down at our hands. He raises one eyebrow and then he he grabs the back of my thighs.

"Sure you don't." He says as he picks me up and kisses me softly. He tangles his free hand in my hair as I hold my arms around his neck.

He then takes me to my bathroom and he sits me on the counter.

"I wanna try something new babe." I tell him.

He widens his eyes in surprise.

"And what would that be princess?" He asks me.

I jumped down from the counter and I take off the T-shirt that I was wearing and now I'm only in my bra and panties. I take the T-shirt and wrap it around his eyes, blindfolding him. I sit him down on the counter as I tighten the T-shirt.

"Ouuuuu, I like." He says and I giggle at his dorkiness.

I turn around so that my back is facing his front. I begin grinding my bum against his growing bulge and he placed his hands on my hips. He groans and starts to palm himself in his suit pants.

I slowly slip down and turn around facing him, squatting down in front of him.

Damn, I've never done this before. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I unbuckle his belt and he starts chuckling to himself, obviously seeing where this is going.

"Mmmm, stop being sick a tease babygirl." He says to me.

I pull down his pants and start palming him through his boxers. He just randomly starts singing.

"Lean on me, when you're not stron-oh my fucking goodness." He says when I finally take him in my mouth after I take off his boxers.

I do my thing, scared that I'm not doing it right, until he starts moaning loudly and then I'm like oh okay, guess I'm doing it right then.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and wraps it around his fist, pushing his length deeper into my mouth.

When I tell you that I was gagging like I was sick, I was NOT lying.

He reaches his climax as I swirl my tongue against him one last time and he spills into my mouth.

I don't know what else to do with this shit so I just swallow like there is no tomorrow.

"That's daddy's good girl." He says looking down at me as I look up to him smiling at my accomplishment.

I brush my teeth quickly before walking back into my room and I slip under the covers and grab my reading glasses off of the nightstand. I turn on my lamp and grab my iPad, reading a book off of it.

I hear my shower turn on and I know that he's gonna be in there for a while.

When he steps out, a cloud of steam comes out of the bathroom and he is wrapped in none other than a lavender towel, which is actually a sexy color on him.

"I'll be right back, Okay?" He says and kissed me on my forehead and walks out of room.

When he comes back he is red Tommy Hilfiger boxers with black joggers hanging off of his waist sexily.

He jumps into the bed and He props his head on his elbow as he watches me read.

I look at him for a moment through my peripheral vision, and turn slowly to see him smiling at me like an idiot.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask him with a smirk.

"You look so fucking hot with these glasses on." He says, running his finger along my jawline before grabbing my cheek and turning me towards him so that he can kiss me.

"Why, thank you. And you look hot with those sweatpants." I tell him, focusing back on my book.

"Good, I have a whole drawer full of them." He tells me and I chuckle at him.

I soon finish the chapter and I turn off the lamp, take my glasses of, and snuggle up next to him. He wraps his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Emery?" I hear him say.

"Yes, Harry?"

"I think I'm falling for you. Actually, let me correct that: I know I'm falling for you." He says and I kiss his cheek.

"I know I'm falling for you too." I tell him and he starts to lightly snore and I fall asleep too.

A/N:::y'all I just read the most sad ending to a book ever like I was crying my eyes out

A/N:::y'all I just read the most sad ending to a book ever like I was crying my eyes out. I'm officially shooketh. Anyways, hope you like.