Chapter 27

"Um excuse me, but what's your name?" She asks me.

I can't see anything but red right now and I storm off towards the car.

I can hear Harry's voice calling out toward me and it kind of blurred out right now.

How could that bitch actually just come up to us and call him 'boo'. Like, the fuck?! And he allowed her to!

I knew he wasn't ready for a relationship right now, and I shouldn't have gotten deeper with him.

To think that I was actually considering him different than all those fuckboys who wanted nothing more than to try to get into my pants, those cheating bastards that kissed me just minutes after kissing and doing God knows what with another girl. I was completely fooled. All men are the same and I should've known that this motherfucker wasn't anything special.

I got into the car and drove off, going back to the house to pack my things. I would keep the job if he wasn't going to fire me, but other than that, we're fucking done.

I park the car on the curb and walk up the steps and into the house. Luke is sitting on the couch with Gemma eating pizza and they look at me with worried eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Em?" Luke asks.

I ignore him as I go into my room and start throwing my clothes into a duffel bag.

I hear a knock on my door and shout "go away!" But they don't understand English apparently.

"I can't let my best friend be mad and not tell me what's wrong. Have you been crying?" She asks concerned as she slowly and carefully steps towards me.

I didn't even realize I was crying until now. I was just so furious that my anger overtook my sadness.

I started to full on sob as Gemma pulled me into a hug and she comforted me. We sat on the bed, with me still crying into her shoulder.

"Now tell me, what in the hell happened?" She asks me.

I stayed laying my head on her shoulder, crying uncontrollably as the words left my mouth.

"This bitch rolled up next to us while we were-were fucking I-ice skating and she called him boo! The bitch even looked at me with an evil grin, knowing we were together. I should've known he was che-cheating on me." I sniffle out.

She nods understandingly before opening her mouth to speak, but then Harry comes bursting through the door.

"Why the fuck did you leave?! We were having a great time!" He yells.

"Yeah we were until one of your little thots came into the building. Hey why aren't you with her, huh?" I ask folding my arms across my chest.

He huffs in annoyance.

"G, could you give us a few minutes?" He asks her and she looks at me for reassurance and I roll my eyes as I nod my head.

She left the room silently, giving Harry a glare that could kill.

"Emery, that woman, she doesn't mean anything to me. She used to be someone that I slept with after my ex's death. After I met you, we quit doing that." He explains to me.

I shake my head, not believing this.

"What the fuck, how is that true if she obviously still called you boo in front of me?" I ask him annoyed.

"Because, I forgot to tell her that we were over and I guess she thought you were another foster kid of mine or something. That's all babe, I swear. I would never hurt you like that." He says to me, and runs his finger along my jawline.

I move it away and stand up and cross my room to go by my dresser, further away from him.

"How would I believe that Harry? You don't have a reason to want to be with me when you can be with that woman, who's probably a fucking model the way she looks. Why would you want a black college girl who ain't got nothing but 60 bucks in her pocket and isn't as skinny as her? Huh? Answer that, Mr. Styles." I say and I know he hates it when I call him that.

"You know why? Because I fucking love you Emery, that why. I don't give a fuck if she's slender and has the figure of a Victoria's Secret angel model, or if she has all the money in the world." He says, raising his voice as he walks towards me.

"Who the fuck are you talking to you?" I ask him with attitude and he pins my arms against the wall and stares me into the eyes.

"I'm talking to you, and you know that I can't be with anyone other than you. You are mine, and I am yours. I love you to death, my fucking son loves you to death, my sister loves you to death! I can't lose you, so why would you think that I'd fuck up like that?" He says, his warm breath fanning against my face.

"I-I don't know, Okay?! I'm just used to guys using me and trying to get in my pants and then they leave me after I don't give them what they want! And they all cheat on me! I'm sorry for jumping to fucking conclusions!" I say, and he lets go of my arms and wraps his around me, engulfing me into a hug.

"Don't be, I shouldn't have just stood there and let her talk to me like that. Just know that I love you, Okay?" He asks and I nod my head.

"I love you too." I tell him and he kisses me on my lips forcefully but not rough, as if he needed it.

He walked us over to the bed, never breaking the kiss and I laid down on my back, him toppling over me.

He unbuttons his shirt and jeans and kicks them off along with his black shoes, leaving him in only his boxers. He's so fucking sexy, but I can't do this.

He begins to unbutton my pants and I put my hand on his chest softly, breathing for air as we break apart from our kiss.

"Harry, Harry I'm not ready yet." I tell him and he nods understandingly.

"Okay. Can I just cuddle with you?" He asks with an adorable pouty face.

"Of course you little gopher." I tell him and I kick off my shoes, well skates.

"You were so mad that you basically stole these people's skates. But don't worry I payed for it." He chuckles. I just laugh because I legit walked out of the rink and drove with ice skates on.

He kneels in front of me and finished taking off my pants and he kisses my legs and up to my underwear. He looks up at me and then he lift my sweatshirt up and pulls it over my head, leaving me in only his black T-shirt and my underwear, along with messed up hair.

He chuckles at it a little and I start making funny faces and I earn a full out laugh and the sight of his amazing dimples. His eyes are a bright jade color and I'm just loving it.

He lays down beside me and we watch movies and cuddle under blankets for a few hours, until he dozed off laying his head on my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair and caught myself playing with his ears, something that I used to do with my dad.

I really love this guy, and he loves me.

A/N:::Y'all Intertwined just hit 800 reads...I'm so friggin happy rn‼️ So y'all keep on reading pretty please and can y'all recommend this story to people because my goal is to reach 1k reads by February 12, as a bday present to me😊 I hope y'all enjoyed.