Forty Nine

Four Years Later

Xander's P.O.V

It's been four years since I've seen Bianca. She was still in California, getting her degree while I was in New York running my dad's business that was passed down to me. As of right now, I had a big event to attend to. I had released a new project that would help reduce poverty more. 

I got dressed up in my suit, ready for the party. I smiled in the mirror as I was ready to celebrate my new project release. I walked out of my apartment and went inside my car.

Once I got to the company building, I walked inside and saw many people happy to see me.

"Congratulations, Xander."

"Great job, Xander!"

"This is a good project!"

I smiled as I greeted the many people in the room. I saw Bella walk over to me before giving me a hug.

"Congrats, big bro," She said.

"Thanks, Bella," I said hugging her back.

Bella was now fourteen and she looked more like mom. She smiled up at me before looking around.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked her.

"They're coming," She told me.

"Is Blaine with them?" I asked her.

"Nope. They thought Blaine would make too much of a ruckus," Bella told me.

"I see," I said.

"Have you seen, Collin?" She asked. I smirked at her.

"I think I saw him by the window," I told her.

"Okay."

"Bella, I told you not to wonder around without telling us," Dad said, walking over to us.

"Sorry dad. I'm going to find Collin now," She said.

"Bella-"

"Let her go, Beck. Bella, just have your phone on," Mom said, walking up to us.

"I will," Bella said before leaving.

"There's my baby," Mom said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi mom," I smiled.

"We're very proud of you," Dad told me, giving me a pat on the back.

"Thanks," I said.

"Do you have a date tonight?" Mom asked me.

"No. I don't," I shook my head.

"Why not?" Dad asked me.

"It just doesn't seem right if I came here with someone I'm not really in love with. I was hoping to spend this celebration with someone, I really love besides my family," I told them. They both looked at each other. My mom looked at me with a small smile.

"Xander, there's actually a surprise in your office. We put it there before coming here," Mom said.

"What?" I asked them in confusion.

"You should go get it before the party ends," Dad told me.

"I'll have my assistant get it," I told them.

"No. You need to get this personally," Mom insisted.

"Alright. Help me, entertain my guests?" I asked them.

"Of course."

I walked out of the room and headed towards my office. I opened it to see someone sitting on my chair.

"Excuse me," I said. The person turned around. I smiled at who it was.

"Hi, Xander," Bianca smiled, getting up.

"Bianca?" I asked happily.

"Took you long enough. I wanted to make that dramatic spin like how a villain does to a hero," Bianca told me.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I picked her up before giving her a long kiss. When I pulled away, we both smiled at each other. I spun her around a bit making her laugh a little. 

"I've waited four years to do that," I told her.

"I missed you," She told me.

"I missed you too," I said before giving her another kiss.

She pulled away a bit to look up at me. Bianca was in a long, beautiful light blue dress. Her hair was curled down.

"Don't you have a party to attend to?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Would you be my date? It gets boring without someone there to be with me," I told her.

"I'd love to," Bianca said.

We walked back to the party, hand in hand. When we walked back inside, my assistant came over to me.

"Sir, you have your speech to give," She told me.

"Right. Bianca, I'll be back," I told her.

"I'm proud of you, by the way," Bianca said, giving me a light kiss on the lips. I smiled at her before going up on the small stage.

"Everyone, can I have your attention please," I said. Everyone looked at me. I got a glass of champagne and looked around.

"I would like to thank everyone for supporting me tonight. I wouldn't have done it without the help of others to help me get this project in full motion. I would also like to thank my father for passing me down this company. Without any of them, this project to help reduce poverty and make more jobs wouldn't have been possible. I would like to thank you all," I said, raising my glass. Everyone raised their glass before we all took a sip.

Everyone clapped afterwards before I walked down. Everyone continued to congratulate me as I searched for Bianca. I spot her standing in the back, looking at the view. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Thank you for coming," I told her.

"I'm glad I came," Bianca said, before turning around to face me.

"I love you," I told her.

"And I love you."

"How long are you staying?" I asked her.

"Well, I actually will be attending the NYU medical program this fall," She smiled.

"You're transferring here?" I asked in shock.

"Yup."

I smiled down at her before giving her a long kiss. She kissed back a little before I pulled back.

"Does that mean, we can continue from where we left off?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It does," Bianca smiled. I smiled back and kissed her cheek.

"This time, I'm not letting you go," I told her. Bianca smiled up at me.

"I don't plan on letting you go again either," Bianca told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: This isn't the last update for the year guys. *Wink, wink*