Thrity Two

Xander's P.O.V

I stared at the picture of Bianca and I on my phone in sadness. I should say I'm sorry for yelling.

"What's wrong, Xander?" My grandma asked sitting next to me. I looked up at her from my phone.

"I got into a fight with my girlfriend and I'm not sure if we're even together anymore," I told her.

"Oh honey. What makes you think like that?"

"Well, we haven't spoken since I came here. Plus, before I left for New York, she yelled at me to get out of her house," I said.

"Why were you arguing in the first place?" She asked me.

"She changed completely. I fell in love with this fangirl who was obsessed with books, movies, comic books. Now she was some normal girl. It was weird," I told her.

"Did you ever think that maybe she's changed because she was feeling insecure?" Grandma asked.

"I told her that she should've talked to me," I said.

"Women don't like talking about their feelings to boys. Especially their boyfriends or husbands," Grandma told me.

"I should tell her I'm sorry," I said.

"Do it when you go back to California. I heard you boys are suppose to play Thanksgiving football," Grandma told me. I smiled up at her before we left the room.

Bianca's P.O.V

I stared at the picture of Xander as I stared glumly at it.

"What's wrong sweetie?" My aunt asked me. My whole family was here for Thanksgiving. Well most of everyone except my mom and dad.

"I miss my boyfriend."

"What happened?"

"We got into this fight and I told him to leave. Now he's in New York and we didn't say goodbye," I said.

"Was this your first fight?" My aunt asked me.

"Yeah."

"Don't bee too hard on yourself. Why were you both fighting?"

"I changed because I got tired of people talking about me. I didn't look like every girl in school so I changed and Xander wanted me to go back," I told her.

"Did you tell him why you wanted to change?"

"Not until the fight."

"You know, communication is always the key to a good relationship. Next time, just talk to him. He just wants to help you. From what I heard from Olive and Frank, this boyfriend of yours seems so smitten with you," My aunt told me.

"Thanks, Aunt Clarissa," I smiled.

"Now, let's not be sad. It's Thanksgiving! Let's go eat," She told me. I smiled at her before walking out of my room with her.