Nineteen

Bianca's P.O.V

Once lunch came around, I was early as usual. I spotted Vince and waved over to him. He walked over and sat in front of me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi."

"When Macy and Willy come here, you need to tell us everything," I told him.

"Of course. So, how have you been?" Vince asked me.

"Oh I've been fine. Had a boyfriend before Xander but Xander's better," I tell him.

"How so?"

Xander's P.O.V

I walked over to the table to see Bianca talking to Vince. I sighed and stared for a bit. A pain of jealous hit me. Even though I knew Bianca wouldn't leave me, the fact that she she this guy and he was good looking made me worry. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hi, Xander," Bianca smiled over to me. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You okay?" She asked me. I nodded before leaning my head onto her shoulder.

"I see Willy and Macy coming over," Vince said.

"Hey, Vince!" Willy said. I saw Macy sit next to Bianca and whispered something to her. They started to whisper making me pull away and look at the boys.

"You know we're right in front of you," Willy said to the girls. Macy glanced up at him before looking away.

"Anyway, Vince. Tell us why you moved back," Bianca said.

"Well my mom wanted to move back here and my dad agreed and got a better job offer," Vince said.

"That's cool," Willy said.

"Any lucky women?" Bianca asked.

"A few here and there but I don't want to go into detail," Vince told her.

I looked over at Bianca who smiled and nodded. She leaned against me and I put my arm around her. I kissed her head before she looked up at me.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Just a little tired," I told her.

"Mhm. I have work tonight. You wanna drop me off?" Bianca asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Where do you work at?" Vince asked Bianca.

"I work at this restaurant as a waitress," Bianca told him.

"Oh really?" Vince asked.

"Yeah."

"Bianca, come with me to the restroom," Macy said, getting up.

"Macy, you feeling alright?" Willy asked her.

"Yeah. Bianca, come on," Macy said, pulling Bianca away. The boys and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Did you hear anything from Bianca about what's going on?" Willy asked me.

"Beats me. She hasn't say anything since first period," I tell him.