Twenty Three

Xander's P.O.V

When we landed in New York at around three in the afternoon. We got off our private jet and walked to the car waiting for us.

"I miss New York," Mom said.

"Me too," Dad said.

"I want to see Collin again," Bella said.

"You want to see your boyfriend?" Mom teased.

"Aria, don't encourage her. She's too young to be thinking about that," Dad said.

"It's fine. At least it's Erin's kid," Mom said.

"You're right. You're right," Dad said, nodding.

We made it to our hotel and there was paparazzi. I held onto Bella as we walked over to the building.

"Xander! Is it true you have a girlfriend?"

"How long have you been dating?"

"Has she met the family?"

I saw someone get close to Bella making me pick her up. We got inside the hotel quickly and went to our suite. When we got inside, I looked over at our view.

"You know. My office here has a good view. Not as good as this though," My Dad told me.

"I know," I said walking away from the window.

There was a knock on the door making me walk over. I opened the door and saw dad's old personal assistant and president of the company here in New York, Marie.

"Hey, Marie," I smiled.

"Xander! You've grown so much!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back and let her in.

"Miss Marie!" Bella said excited. She ran over to give Marie a hug.

"Hi sweetie! Where's your parents?" Marie asked us.

"Marie!" My Mom said in happiness.

"Aria!"

I went to my room and looked down at my phone. A text message from Bianca showed up.

I miss you.

I smiled and texted her back.

I miss you too. I'll be back soon.

Bella came in and she walked over to me. My attention went down to her.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"You."

"What do you need?" I requestioned.

"Mom said we're going to visit Aunt Erin later," Bella told me.

"Alright."

I rested up a bit before getting ready for tonight. I walked over to the living room part of the hotel suite and saw my sister in her dress, sitting on the couch.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked her.

"Almost done. I want to see Collin already," She whined a little.

"Is it because you like him," I teased. She blushed and stood up.

"Alright kids. Let's get going," Mom said, walking over to us.

"We do not want to be late," Dad told us. We walked out and there was paparazzi again. I carried Bella again as we got inside the car.

When we got to the restaurant, Aunt Erin and her new fiancee were waiting for us with her kids. We rented a private room so we could talk in private.

"Collin!" Bella said excitedly.

"Bella!" Collin said, running towards her. They both hugged tightly making all of us smile.

"Aria!" Aunt Erin said happily.

"Erin! Oh my gosh. How are you?" My mom asked her.

"I'm great. How's the baby?"

"Perfectly healthy. Hello, Wendy. How are you?" Mom asked her.

"Great. How's California?"

"The heat over there is unbelievable," My mom told them.

"And there's our not-so-little-anymore, Xander," Aunt Erin said, coming over to hug me.

"Hey, Aunt Erin," I smiled.

"Heard you have a girlfriend," She told me.

"Mom tell you?" I asked her.

"Of course she did. Beck, you're teaching him your old charms right?" Erin asked my dad.

"Of course I am," Dad smiled at her.

"Hey, Xander," Chase said to me.

Chase was close to my age. Aunt Erin had met a guy and fell in love with him. They both had Chase when I was around two and then had Collin before Bella was born. However, her husband was caught cheating on her which broke her heart. Then Aunt Erin met Wendy who were about to be married soon.

"Hey, Chase. How's it going?" I asked him.

"Not much. I'm getting the thing you wanted before you leave New York," He told me.

"Thank you so much. My girlfriend is thinking that I was cheating on her," I told him.

"Well, she's going to love what you're about to get her. It took me a while but the guy is going to give it to me," Chase told me.

"Great."

"You must really like this girl if you're getting her this. It's pretty expensive," Chase told me.

"I really like her," I tell him.