Thirty Four

December

Bianca's P.O.V

Macy wasn't showing unless she wore a tight outfit. She wore her oversize hoodies a lot since luckily, it was cold outside. I sat with Vince as we were talking about random things.

"What are you doing over Christmas break?" Vince asked me.

"Writing fanfiction. Reading fanfiction," I told him. Vince laughed a little.

"Still the same Bianca. Are you and Xander planning to do anything?"

"Not sure. He always makes the date plans even though I want to plan one," I told him.

"Why don't you?"

"He somehow always figures it out," I told him.

"That sucks for you," Vince joked.

"Kinda does."

"Hey, guys," Xander said coming over to us. He wrapped his arms around my waist making me look up.

"Hello," I smiled.

"Hey, dude," Vince said.

"Bianca, I am taking you on a date tonight," Xander said.

"After finals today, I am down," I tell him.

"Where's Willy and Macy?" Xander asked.

"Macy went to the bathroom while Willy is getting her some healthy food," Vince told him.

"I should go check on her," I told them.

"We'll be waiting," Xander told me.

I walked inside to see Macy brushing out her hair again. She was wearing Willy's hoodie that was very big on her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey. Tell me, does this look alright?" Macy asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. What are your plans over break?" She asked.

"Well my other brother is coming down for Christmas. I'm pretty sure eighty percent of my break will be filled with fanfiction and binge watching Netflix," I told her.

"Funny," Macy joked.

When we walked out, I saw Willy with some food before giving it to Macy. I smiled as he was taking care of her and their unborn baby.

"I need myself a girlfriend," Vince said.

"I can help you with that," Xander said.

"Do you have other girls' phone numbers?" I asked looking up at him.

"No. I have them in my class. The only girls that I have on my phone is my mom, you, and Macy. But I text Macy for ideas on dates," Xander told me.

"Really?" I asked looking over at her.

"Yeah. Mostly the things you like or want to do that you've told me when we were Freshmen," Macy said.

After school was over, I went home to change into my pajamas. I grabbed a school hoodie and put it over my shirt.

"Where are you planning to go?" Olive asked me.

"Xander wants to take me out on a date."

"In your pajamas?"

"I stopped questioning them," I told her.

"Don't forget that we need to pick up some things in L.A. tomorrow," Olive said.

"Got it."

Xander picked me up and I got in the car. I turned on the radio before looking over at Xander.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Somewhere."

We made it to L.A. and I stared at the buildings. I watched as Xander pulled up to his dad's company building and going to the parking lot.

"Xander, why are we here?" I asked him.

"Come on."

We got out and went inside the building. It was large and empty. We walked passed a security guard who just looked up at us.

"Hey, Joe," Xander waved.

"Hey, Xander. Rooftop is set," Joe told him. I looked up at Xander in confusion as we went to the elevator.

"What are you planning?" I asked him.

"Something fun," Xander told me as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

We went to the top of the roof where I saw a white sheet set up for a movie date and there was a blow up bed filled with fluffy blankets and pillows. There was a table with some food which made me smile up at Xander.

"You didn't have to do this," I told him.

"I wanted to. My dad is okay with us being up here, no worries. There's a glass roof over us so we're fine," Xander said. I smiled and went onto the blowup bed. Xander got the food out and set up the movie.

Once everything was set up, Xander came over to me and lied down with me. He had put on 10 Things I Hate About You, which happened to be one of my favorite movies.

"You having fun?" Xander asked me.

"Yeah."

"Good."

After watching two movies, we lied and stared at the dark sky. Soft music was playing as we stared up.

"Bianca, I want to tell you something," Xander told me.

"What?" I asked, nervously.

"I love you," Xander told me. I stared at him for a while before giving him a kiss. He kissed back before pulling away a little.

"I love you too," I tell him.

"I wish you can move to New York with me," Xander said.

"Let's not talk about the future. Let's just enjoy now," I tell him before kissing him again.