Four

Bianca's P.O.V

Willy and I were walking to his car until I saw Xander by his motorcycle. Just like the one Macy described this morning.

"Do you need a ride back home after your shift?" Willy asked me.

"No. I think I'll call up an Uber or something," I tell him.

"Okay."

Once we got to the restaurant, I changed into my all black uniform before starting my shift.

Xander's P.O.V

I got home to see Bella doing some homework already. I heard my parents talking making me look over.

"What's mom and dad talking about?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"You wanna go out for some milkshakes?" I asked her.

"Sure!"

I switched keys before grabbing my jacket. I walked into the kitchen and popped my head in.

"I'm going out with Bella," I tell them.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Milkshakes," I tell her.

"Do you have enough money?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad," I said before leaving.

When we got to the diner, I saw that this place had a bunch of other expensive restaurants around. I saw Bianca working at a restaurant across the street making me smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Bella asked.

"Nothing. I just see a friend," I tell her.

"Can I meet her?" She asked.

"Maybe later," I tell her.

"Okay."

Bianca's P.O.V

It was dark once I was done with my shift. I walked out and got on my phone. I looked up for a second to see some guy looking over at me. I started walking away but he kept following me. I turned to an alley where I felt him grab my wrist. I turned around and slapped him.

"Let go of me," I tell him.

"Why? Let's just have a good time," He said, pulling me close to him.

"She said let go," I heard. The man turned around and I saw Xander with a little girl.

"Get lost buddy," The man said. I kicked him in the groin letting him let go of me. I ran to Xander who held onto me close.

"You girls stay here. Bella close your eyes," Xander said.

The little girl covered her eyes quickly. I held onto her as I saw Xander starting to beat up the guy. I covered the little girl's ears as profanities were being thrown. Once, Xander was done, he walked over to us and he had a black eye and bloody knuckles.

"Xander," I said.

"Let's go girls," Xander said.

"Xander, what happened?" The little girl asked, with her eyes still covered. Xander picked her up and looked at me.

"I'm taking you to my place then I'm dropping you off home," He told me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on," He said. We went over to an expensive looking car nearby. The little girl got in the back while Xander and I got in the front.

"Xander, what were you doing around here?" I asked.

"I took my sister, Bella, here out for some milkshakes and I saw you working. So I asked if we could wait out for a bit to say hi to you," Xander said.

"Xander, you're bleeding a lot," I said, looking at his knuckles.

"I'm fine," Xander said.

"You're going fast," Bella said.

"Sorry," Xander said, slowing down a bit. I stared at him as he slowed down.

We pulled up to a small, yet rich looking house. I looked at it in shock before we all got out of the car. When I walked inside, a pregnant looking woman walked out. She was no doubt very beautiful. She looked like a model.

"Where have you been? It's almost eight o'clock! It's almost Bella's bed time. And what happened to your eye?" She asked.

"Mom, I'm fine," Xander said. A good looking man came out making Bella run over to him. He picked her up and looked at Xander.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Xander saved me from being raped or kidnapped," I answered.

"Who's this?" He asked confused.

"I'm Bianca. I'm Xander's partner for a project," I tell them.

"It's nice to meet you, Bianca. I apologize for my yelling. I'm just a worried mom," She said.

"I wouldn't blame you. But your son, saved my life," I said, defending Xander.

"At least you two are alright. Any bruises?" She asked us.

"Just my nose and knuckles," Xander said.

"How about you, Bianca?" Mrs. Edwards asked.

"No. I'm okay," I lied. My wrist was sore. Xander looked over at me.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Mrs. Edwards told Xander.

"I need to take Bianca home," Xander said.

"You need to get those covered first," I tell him.

"She's right. Let's go. We'll be right back," His mom said, walking upstairs.

"Bianca, are you hungry? Can we get you anything?" His dad asked me.

"I'm fine. Thank you though," I said.

"What happened?" His dad asked me.

"Someone followed me and I was stupid to go into an alleyway but your son came in and saved me," I tell him.

"At least it was more of self defense," He said.

"I'm sorry I put your son through that," I apologized.

"No. He was saving you. It's alright," He said.

Xander came back down with his knuckles wrapped up and his nose was cleaned up. His father looked at Xander before looking at me.

"I'll be back," Xander said.

"It was nice to meet you, Mr. Edwards," I said.

"It was nice to meet you too, Bianca," Mr. Edwards said before Xander and I walked out. He got out two helmets before giving me one. I stared at him in shock.

"What? Never ridden a motorcycle before?" He asked me.

"No," I answered, shaking my head.

"Oh. You're gonna love it," He smiled.