Thirty Six

Christmas Eve

Bianca's P.O.V

I held onto my niece, Sandy, as we were looking at the tree.

"You like the colors?" I asked her. She nodded at me before I saw Olive walk over to us.

"When is Xander coming?" She asked.

"Soon."

"We're back," my other brother, Quintin, announced.

"And we have more food. It was hell getting them and coming back," My brother-in-law, Jordan, told us.

"Oh really?" My aunt asked, coming from the kitchen.

"Yes. You won't believe the things we had to go through," Jordan told us. 

"Must've been a hassle," I joked. 

"It was. Now, where is this boyfriend of yours?" Jordan asked.

"On his way here," I told them.

"I know you might be a little nervous about this but don't worry, we'll be on our best behavior," Quintin told me. 

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

The doorbell rung making me look over. I handed Sandy over to Jordan before walking over to the door. I took in a deep breath before opening the door. 

"Merry Christmas," Xander smiled. 

"It's only Christmas Eve," I told him.

"Still Christmas," Xander said before giving me a quick kiss. 

"Come in. Everyone is dying to meet you," I told him as I closed the door. We walked over to the living room where everyone was sitting and talking. 

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend, Xander. Xander that's my other brother, Quintin, and his husband, Jordan. That's their two children, Sandy and Miles," I said.

"Nice to meet you, guys," Xander said, shaking their hands.

"Nice manners," Jordan told me.

"And that's my Aunt Clarissa. She comes over during holidays and other big events," I told him.

"Hello, Xander," Aunt Clarissa waved. 

"And you obviously know, Olive and Frank," I told him.

"I do. Hi guys," Xander said. 

"Hi, Xander," Olive smiled at him.

"Hi," Xander smiled.

"So how long have you been dating my sister?" Quintin asked Xander. 

"Five months," Xander smiled. 

"Okay guys. Let's have some dinner and watch a Christmas movie," Aunt Clarissa told us. 

We went to the dining room and sat down. I sat in between Xander and Aunt Clarissa as we started to eat. 

"You're part Filipino?" Xander asked me. 

"Yeah. My mom was Filipino. How did you know?" I told him.

"I recognize lumpia anywhere. My mom and aunt love Filipino food," Xander smiled at me. I smiled up at him and ate a little.

"What do you plan on doing after college?" Jordan asked Xander. 

"My dad wants me to run his company in New York," Xander told them.

"New York? So you plan on going to college there?" Aunt Clarissa asked.

"Yes."

"Are you both doing long distance?" Quintin asked us. Xander and I looked at each other since we didn't really thought about that. 

"We actually didn't really discuss about that," I told them. 

"Oh. Sorry about that," Quintin told us. 

After we all ate, we were in the couch, ready to watch the Polar Express. I sat in the love seat with Xander as we cuddled. 

"This is fun," Xander told me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I agree."

"I actually have something for you after this," Xander told me. 

"I have something for you as well," I told him.

After the movie, I grabbed my gift for Xander as he did the same thing. We went to the tree and sat in front of it. 

"Do you want to go first?" Xander asked me. 

"Sure," I handed him my gift which he opened. 

I had gotten him a watch and sweater which made him smile. He looked over at me before giving me a quick kiss.

"I love it. Thank you," Xander said. 

"It was hard for me to get you something that you could already buy," I told him.

"Anything from you is perfect," Xander told me. I smiled at him as he handed me a larger gift than mine. 

"I really hope you like this one," Xander said. I opened the present before letting out a loud gasp.

"Seriously?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You like?"

"I love. How did you get this?" I asked him.

"I know someone," Xander shrugged. I gave him a long kiss before pulling away. Xander had gotten me a Marvel poster signed by every Marvel actor and actress as well as Stan Lee.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," Xander smiled, giving me another kiss. 

"I wish you can stay over," I told him.

"I know but my mom wants me to be there for the baby's first Christmas," Xander said. 

"Alright. I'll walk you out," I told him.

"Bye guys. Thank you for the dinner," Xander told them.

"Bye Xander," Everyone said. I walked him out and I smiled.

"I'll see you later?" Xander asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Look up," Xander chuckled. I looked up to see mistletoe above us. I looked back at him and smiled.

"I swear that wasn't there when you came," I told him.

"I'm pretty sure your family had something to do with this," Xander chuckled.

"What makes you think that?" I asked him.

"Look over," Xander whispered. I turned around to see them quickly get away from the hallway. I smiled before looking up at him.

"Well, I'm pretty sure we know the tradition," I told him. Xander smiled before leaning down and giving me a kiss. 

"Merry Christmas, Bianca," Xander told me.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Xander," I told him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: This is who I imagine on who plays who. I added Frank and Olive's just in case you forgot. 

Quintin Quill = Darren Criss

Jordan Quill = Chris Colfer 

Aunt Clarissa = Nicole Scherzinger 

Frank Quill = Steven R. McQueen

Olive Harrison = Ashley Benson