Epilogue

Bianca's P.O.V

I woke up to see that I was alone. I got out of bed and grabbed my robe. I put it on before walking downstairs. I yawned as I was still a bit tired.

"Morning mommy!" I heard as soon as I came to the kitchen.

"Morning, sweetie. What's daddy making?" I asked my two sons.

"Pancakes!"

"He's making pancakes."

"I'm surprised he didn't burn down the house yet," I joked.

"Very funny, Bianca," Xander told me. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm kidding. You're a good cook," I told him.

"How's baby number three?" Xander asked me.

"She's doing well."

"Did you get enough sleep last night?" Xander asked me.

"You know you were sleeping next to me right?" I asked him.

"I know but I like to make sure my wife and daughter are okay," He told me.

"We're fine," I smiled.

"Mommy, can we watch TV?" My youngest son asked me.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked him.

"Spiderman!"

"Xander, call us when you're done cooking," I joked. Xander smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Go rest."

"You know I'm only seven months pregnant, right?" I asked him. Ever since we found out that I was pregnant again, Xander has been very protective. He was even more protective when we found out that it was going to be a girl.

"Which means, two more months and we get our little princess," Xander said before bending down to give a kiss to my stomach.

"Mommy!" I heard our sons yell.

"I'm coming," I said.

"Have you thought about the names yet?" Xander asked me.

"How surprise would you be if I told you that I didn't wanted to name our child after another Marvel character?" I asked him.

"Very. What name have you thought of?" Xander asked me.

"I was thinking of the Disney princess, Sleeping Beauty. So I wanted to name our daughter, Briar Rose," I told him.

"That sounds like a beautiful name."

"Mommy!" My kids whined.

"I'm coming!"

I kissed Xander's cheek before walking over to my two boys.

"You both need to be patient," I said before taking a seat on the couch.

"Sorry. Steve really wanted to watch the movie," My seven year old son, Tony told me.

"I wouldn't blame him. Now, let's watch Spiderman," I told them.

"Yay!"

"Mommy, when is the baby coming again?" Tony asked me.

"In two months," I told him.

"Why two more months?" My five year old, Steve asked.

"Well the baby has to develop before coming out of my tummy," I told them.

"Weird," Tony said.

"You boys were in your mom's stomach for a while as well," Xander told them.

After breakfast, we got dressed and went to the beach. Xander was now working at his father's company in L.A. which made us happy. We walked along the pier where my sons wanted to play the games.

"Mommy, can we play this one?" Steve asked me.

"Yeah. Let's play," I said.

"Have you talked to Macy recently?" Xander asked me.

"Yup. Her daughter wants to see the boys again soon," I told him.

Macy and Willy got married two years after we had graduated high school. Macy gave birth to her first child, Freddie, a little after graduation. She then had a daughter a year younger than Tony. Vince married Kira after five years of dating. They both have two twins, both girls.

"So another play date?" Xander asked me.

"Yup."

We continued to walk around the pier until we went to a bench. I sat down next to Xander while the boys looked down at the water. I smiled as they were talking and having fun.

"I'm glad I married you," Xander told me as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm glad I married you as well," I smiled.

"Three kids and almost ten years of marriage," Xander told me. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Ew," I heard my sons say. I pulled away and looked at them. I smiled at them before Tony walked over to me.

"Mom, can we go swimming?" He asked.

"Unfortunately we can't. We don't have swim clothes on," I told him.

"We can go swimming soon?"

"Before school starts. I promise," I told him.

"Okay."

"Daddy, can we get ice cream?" Steve asked, running over to him.

"Sure. Shall we?" Xander asked me. I nodded and he helped me up. I started to walk with Steve and Tony only to realize that Xander wasn't next to us. I stopped and looked at him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you standing there?" I asked.

"Just staring at my beautiful family," Xander said. I smiled and held my hand out for him.

"Come on," I said. Xander walked over and kissed my head.

"I love you," He told me.

"I love you too."