Twenty One

Bianca's P.O.V

We've all been very protective of Macy now. After she told her parents and Willy's parents, they were not too happy about the fact that their kids are going to be teen parents. But they came to their senses of not throwing them out to the streets.

I was currently with Xander as we were spending his last day in California before he goes to New York for a wedding.

"So who's wedding is it?" I asked, as he brought a bowl of popcorn.

"My aunt's. She's my mom's best friend and I use to live with her when my parents were broken up for a year," Xander said.

"And she's your god mother right?" I asked him.

"Yup."

"So who is she getting married to?" I asked.

"A woman name Wendy," Xander said.

"Gay marriage. Nice," I said, finishing up my homework.

"My aunt has two kids, Chase and Collin. Chase is a year younger than us and Collin is Bella's age," Xander told me.

"That's cool."

"You should meet them sometime," Xander told me.

"We've been dating for only a month," I said, looking up at him.

"Feels like forever when I'm with you," Xander smiled.

"Cheesy," I told him. Xander gave me a quick kiss before I sat back onto the couch with him.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Daredevil," I told him.

"Alright," He turned on Netflix and put on Daredevil.

I heard the door open and close making us look over. Xander's mom walked in with Xander's Dad.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Edwards," I smiled and waved.

"Hello, Bianca," Mrs. Edwards smiled back.

"Hey, Bianca! How are you?" Mr. Edwards asked.

"Good. How are you guys?" I asked.

"Good. Had to get the plane ready for tomorrow," Mrs. Edwards told us.

"Spending last moment together?" Mr. Edward asked us.

"Yeah," Xander said.

"Well we will leave you two be," Mrs. Edwards said. Xander put his arm around me as I got closer to him.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone," I said.

"I'm going to miss you too," Xander said, kissing my cheek.

His phone started to ring making him look over at it. He quickly got up and looked over at me.

"I'll be right back," Xander told me before leaving the room.

"That's great," I mumbled. I went on my phone and scrolled through my social media. Some minutes later, Xander came back in.

"I have to go home. It's almost seven," I told him.

"I'll drop you home," He said. I nodded and walked over to the kitchen.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Edwards. Have fun in New York," I told them.

"Bye, Bianca!" They waved at me. I walked back and grabbed my backpack. I got inside Xander's car as he drove off to my house.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked him.

"No one," He told me.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"I'm sure. It's nothing important," Xander told me.

"Looked important," I told him.

"It's nothing for you to worry about. It's a family thing," Xander told me.

"Alright," I said. I could trust Xander. I know I can.