Forty Two

Bianca's P.O.V

Olive and Frank was on their honeymoon which meant that I was home alone. Macy's mom had checked up on me after she had work since they've left.

"So what's it like being home alone?" Xander asked as we walked inside my house.

"It's fine," I shrugged.

"You know, you can still come and stay over my place," Xander told me.

"I don't want to intrude," I told him.

"You won't be."

"I think I should get used to living alone," I told him.

"Right," Xander said wrapped his arms around me and putting his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm going to order pizza," I said, taking out my phone.

"Or you can have dinner with my family and I," Xander said.

"We need to study," I told him.

"We study for the next three hours, then go to my house and eat. You can sleep over if you want," Xander said.

"If I stay one night at your place, will you be happy?" I asked.

"Yes," Xander said.

"Alright. Let's study first," I told him before walking over to the kitchen table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to Xander's house before it got too dark. We walked inside the house where I saw Mrs. Edwards and Mr. Edwards watching TV.

"I'm home and I brought Bianca," Xander said. They both looked over at us making me smile and wave.

"Hi Mr, and Mrs. Edwards," I said.

"Hello, Bianca! Are you joining us for dinner?" Mrs. Edwards asked me.

"Yes ma'am," I smiled and nodded.

"Oh good!"

"Is it alright if she stays the night as well?" Xander asked.

"Of course. Must be lonely at home huh?" Mr. Edwards asked me.

"It's not so bad," I told him.

"Well, dinner will be ready soon," Mrs. Edwards told us.

"Come on," Xander said as we walked upstairs. We went to his room and I sat on his bed.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Well, we can watch a movie, binge watch a show, or play pool in the den," Xander suggested. 

"Play pool," I told him.

"Then shall we?" Xander said. 

After playing a few rounds, Bella walked over to us and gave me a hug. I gave her a hug back as she smiled.

"Mom said that dinner's ready," She said.

"Alright," Xander said before picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder. I smiled as she groaned in annoyance.

"Xander put me down!" She said.

"Nope."

"Bianca, help me," She said. 

"How can I? He's stronger than me," I joked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, I got ready for bed in the bathroom. I changed into my pajamas before walking back into Xander's room. I lied down onto his bed while he was looking through his phone. 

"Graduation is coming up soon," I mentioned. Xander got off his phone and lied down with me.

"I know."

"I don't think I'm ready," I confessed.

"Why not?" Xander asked, looking at me.

"Because, then we're going to be separated. I don't want that," I told him.

"We still have face time, skype, holidays," Xander told me.

"I still want you with me. I like being with you," I said.

"I like being with you too. We can work this out. I promise," Xander said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him he turned off his light and wrapped his arms around me.

"Night," I told him.

"Night," Xander said before we btoh started to fall asleep.