Twenty Nine

Xander's P.O.V

I was waiting for Bianca but I never saw her. I went to class and found Macy with Vince.

"Hey," Vince said.

"Hey. Have you seen Bianca?" I asked them.

"No," Macy said, shaking her head.

I heard a whistle making us look at the door. I saw Bianca without her graphic tee shirt and pants. I stared in shock as she wore an actual skirt and blouse. I looked back at Vince and Macy as they stared in shock as well. I saw some guys looking over at Bianca as she walked over.

"Bianca?" Macy asked surprised.

"Hi guys," Bianca smiled before giving me a long kiss. When she pulled away, she moved over to sit on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck making me still stare in shock.

"Who are you and what have you done to my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Still me, Xander," Bianca said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"What the hell is going on?" Vince asked confused.

"Thought I needed a change. You like?" Bianca asked us.

"What's normally the correct answer to this?" I asked the two.

"I'm not sure," Vince said.

"Is this because of yesterday?" Macy asked Bianca.

"No," Bianca smiled, shaking her head.

"Uh huh," Macy said unconvinced.

At lunch, I saw some guys talking to Bianca making me walk over look at all of them.

"Go away," I said. They all left and I looked down at Bianca.

"Thanks babe. They were bothering me," Bianca said. I sat down next to her and stared.

"Okay what's up with you?" I asked.

"What?" Bianca asked.

"This whole get up. You look like all the other girls in school," I told her.

"Don't you like those kinds of girls?" Bianca asked me.

"I like how my girlfriend was. Nerdy," I told her.

"Did you really think I was nerdy?" Bianca asked me.

"A good kind of nerdy. I liked it when you were a fangirl," I told her.

"Well she's gone now," Bianca said quietly. I stared at her before getting up and walking away.

"Hey, Xander," I heard Willy say.

"Xander? You okay?" Macy asked.

"I'm fine."

I walked to my locker and tried to open it. I was too frustrated to open it and I hit the locker.

"Dude, chill," Vince said.

"What the hell happened when I was gone?" I asked.

"Bianca kept getting comments from people after the fight," Vince said.

"So this is my fault?" I asked.

"Look give her some time and she'll realize that she's nuts for changing herself. Trust me. I've known her since middle school and she's going to get over this phase," Vince told me.

"Alright."