Forty Eight

Bianca's P.O.V

I was with Xander since it was our last day together. I was going to leave for San Francisco while Xander was leaving for New York. I held his hand and pressed my forehead against his. 

"I don't want to leave you," I told him.

"I don't want to leave you either," Xander told me.

"Promise me, that we'll Skype," I said.

"Of course. I'm only three hours ahead of you," Xander smiled. I gave him a small kiss before leaning my head onto his shoulder.

We were on the roof top of Xander's dad's building. It had a nice view of the city which made this even more perfect. 

"Remember this was one of our dates?" I asked him.

"Yeah. That was fun," Xander smiled.

"I'm going to miss our cute dates," I told him.

"And I'm going to miss you fangirling over every Marvel movie and show," Xander told me before wrapping an arm around me.

"I wish you could just take over this company building," I told him.

"Me too. But we still have Thanksgiving and Christmas," Xander told me.

"I know but during that time, I'm going to the Philippines to visit some relatives there at times. Our visiting is pretty limited," I told him.

"Right. I forgot," Xander muttered. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"I love you," I told him. Xander smiled and leaned down. He gave me a kiss before pulling away.

"I love you too."

"We're going to come back for each other though, right?" I asked him.

"Of course. I'm crazy about you," Xander smiled. I smiled back before leaning up to give him a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed back. 

"Do you want to walk around for a bit?" Xander asked me.

"Sure."

We went downstairs to go to his car. We got inside and he drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked, holding his hand.

"City Walk in Universal," Xander told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's fun," Xander smiled.

We went to City Walk and we started to walk around. There was a Yougurtland which we walked inside. We got a bowl to share and started to put in yogurt and multiple toppings. 

"This is so unhealthy," I smiled.

"But it's going to be worth it," Xander told me.

Once we got our yogurt, we went up to the second floor and sat down on a table. We ate the yogurt as we watched the light shine the place.

"Bianca," I looked over at him only to have some yogurt get put on my nose. I smiled and did the same thing to him.

"Touche," Xander smiled at me. I wiped my nose with a napkin before doing the same thing to Xander.

"I don't want this to end," I told him.

"Me neither," Xander said before giving me a kiss. I pulled back as soon as his lips touched mine.

"You have chocolate on your lips," I laughed.

"Gives our kiss more flavor," Xander said. I laughed before giving him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: So I have two stories about to be publish after this. Here are the plots:

Story 1: This story will be about a girl name Stella who wakes up married to one of the biggest CEO's in the country. However, he needs her to stay married to him to convince his parents that he doesn't need an arrange marriage and to prove that he's getting more responsible

Story 2: This story will be about Bella (Xander's sister) and her childhood best friend/crush. It'll be about them reconnecting after not seeing each other for a long time. 

What do you all think of these upcoming stories?