Twelve

Bianca's P.O.V

When school came by, I walked over to my locker only to see Xander there. I smiled as he looked over at me.

"Hey, you," He said.

"Hi," I said. I walked up to him and he smiled at me. I opened my locker and I put in my lunch for today.

"So, we still need to finish our project," he said.

"When do you want to work on it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow after school?" Xander suggested.

"Hi, Xander," I heard Erika say. I looked behind me to see her standing behind us.

"Hi, Erika," Xander said.

"How was your weekend?" She asked him.

"Great. Spent time with Bianca here," Xander said giving me a side hug.

"Oh really?" She asked us.

"Yeah."

"What did you both do?" She asked us.

"Went to a carnival and then to a party my dad had for his work," Xander told her.

"Aw how sweet. Hey, Xander, I was thinking, do you want to go out Friday?" She asked.

"I would but I don't think my girlfriend would like that," Xander said.

"Girlfriend? I thought you said you were single," Erika said.

"That was when I didn't have a girlfriend. Now I do," Xander said.

"Oh. Who's the lucky girl?"

"She's right next to me," Xander said, putting his arm around me.

"Wow. Well congrats guys. I'll just see you later, I guess," Erika said before leaving.

"Hey, Bianca. Hi, Xander," Macy said walking over.

"Hi, Macy," We both said together.

"How was your weekend?" Macy asked.

"Well we had our date, then Xander invited me to his dad's business party," I tell her.

"That's sweet," Macy said.

"Then, we may have gotten together," Xander said.

"Wait, what?" Macy asked surprised.

"Surprise," I told Macy.

"Wow. That's going to be some story you're going to tell me at lunch," Macy said.

"It will be," I said.

During lunch, Xander walked over and sat by me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey."

"I'm surprise you're not sitting with your other friends," I tell him.

"You're more important," Xander said. I stared at him a little before I heard an awkward cough. I looked up to see Macy and Willy standing in front of us.

"Hi guys," I said.

"Hey."

"So, tell us everything!"

"Well, we were at his dad's business party, then he just asked me to be his girlfriend," I tell them.

"Aw. How sweet," Macy sighed in awe.

"What about you and Willy?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Please. I could see you two in love. It's obvious," I tell them.

"What threw you off?" Willy asked, not denying the question.

"When you both started to walk together more frequent, then the time where Macy wasn't wearing lipstick and Willy's lips looked a little pink, and when you both showed up to school at the exact same time," I tell them.

"Damn," Xander said.

"Told you she'll figure it out," Macy told Willy.

"How?" Willy asked me.

"I watched all seasons of Sherlock and I'm on the fifth season of Criminal Minds," I tell them.

"Smart and beautiful," Xander said. My attention was now on him. He smiled at me as I stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You're lucky you're cute," I tell him.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because I do not think I am smart or beautiful," I tell him.

"You're luck you're cute," Xander repeated me. I rolled my eyes playfully before leaning against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hi guys. Sorry I've been inactive for a while. School started and it's been shit so I couldn't focus and my computer's hard drive was busted so my dad gave me his computer so he could get a better one for himself. So I'm sorry I've been inactive but I should be getting back soon to my regular schedule which is updating on weekends.