Forty

Bianca's P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache. I groaned a little as I sat up. I looked around to see that I wasn't in my room but in Xander's. I looked around for him but didn't see him.

"Morning beautiful," I heard. That gave me a bigger headache.

"Shh. Please," I whispered.

"Sorry. I got you this," I looked over to see Xander giving me some water and Advil. I took them before swallowing the pill with the help of the water.

"Thanks," I said once I was finished.

"No problem. How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Tired," I told him.

"I'm pretty sure it's called being hungover," Xander chuckled.

"Oh shut up," I said.

"I'm about to make breakfast, you want to stay?" Xander asked me.

"Yes please," I told him.

"Come on," He said. I got up only to see that I was in his sweats and his t-shirt (which happened to be really big on me).

"Who changed me last night?" I asked him.

"We both did," He told me.

"You saw me..." I couldn't finish the last part.

"Kinda. Actually, you were pretty drunk that you wanted to go further with me but I said no," Xander said.

"So we almost did it?" I asked him.

"You just took off all your clothes but then I got my sweats and t-shirt and gave them to you. Had to help you put on your shirt though," Xander told me.

"Oh okay," I blushed a little.

"Come on. Let's get some breakfast," He told me.

We went downstairs and he started to cook some eggs. I helped make some coffee before we sat down at the table and started to eat.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him.

"My dad's at work, my mom and Bella are probably having a girls day out," Xander told me.

"Oh no. Frank and Olive are going to kill me," I told him.

"I asked Macy to call Olive to tell her that you were sleeping over at Macy's house," Xander said.

"Smart," I told him.

"I know I am," Xander smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes at him playfully before I walked over to the sink and put my dishes away.

"I should get home before my brother and Olive gets worried," I told her.

"I'll drop you off home. You might want to change back to your old clothes though," Xander told me. I nodded and went upstairs to change.

After Xander dropped me off home, I walked inside my house to see Olive looking through her magazine.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning. How was the party?" She asked.

"Good," I said.

"Did you drink?" Olive asked me.

"No," I lied.

"I know you're lying but I'm not going to say anything but, don't drink again," Olive said, not looking up from her magazine.

"Yes ma'am," I said, giving her a nod.

"Now go change into something else before your brother notices," She said.

"You rock, Olive," I told her.

"I know I do."

I brushed my teeth before taking a long shower. Once I was changed, I grabbed my book and sat by my bay window. I started to read my book in peace as I was trying to recover still from the hangover.