Seventeen

Bianca's P.O.V

I was with Macy, getting ready for our homecoming dance. Olive was with us, helping with our hair.

"I can't believe this. Senior year homecoming," Olivia said.

"Felt like yesterday we were with Willy at our first dance together," I smiled at the memory.

"I remember that," Macy smiled.

Once we were finished, getting ready, we got into Frank's car and drove to Xander's house. Once we made it there, we went to the front door and ran the doorbell. Mrs. Edwards opened it and smiled.

"Welcome! Come in! Come in!" She said. We walked inside as Bella and Mr. Edwards walked down.

"Hello girls," Mr. Edwards smiled.

"Hello Mr. Edwards. This is Macy. My best friend and William's date," I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Macy said, shaking his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Macy. The boys are in the backyard," Mr. Edwards told us.

We all went to the back were the boys were waiting for us with corsages. Macy and I looked at each other before smiling widely. William and Xander walked over to us with grins on their faces.

"Hey," Xander said.

"Hi."

"Too much?" He asked, looking around.

"No," I shook my head. I gave him a kiss before he pulled away. He looked over and smiled.

"Hello, Frank. Hello, Olive," Xander said, walking over and shaking their hands.

"Hello, Xander. You look handsome," Olive told him.

"Thank you."

"Okay. Why don't we get pictures?" Mrs. Edwards said. I looked up at Xander and he smiled down at me.

After the pictures, we got into the cars and went to the dance. The dance was held in the gym and it looked nice. Some people were already dancing while some were standing by the sides, talking.

"Want to dance?" Xander asked me.

"How about we do the photo booths? There's hardly a line," I tell him. Xander nodded and we walked over to the photo booth. We took some pictures by ourselves before taking some with Macy and Willy.

"Come on! Let's dance!" Macy said. We went to the dance floor and my hips started to move with the rhythm.

Xander dances with me until some girl started to grind onto him. I stopped dancing and started to feel insecure. Xander noticed before moving away and coming up to me.

"Come on. I think that was enough dancing for us," He told me. I nodded in agreement before we walked to the bleachers. I sat down and he sat next to me.

"Having fun?" Xander asked.

"Yeah. How about you?" I asked him.

"It's great. I mean, that girl shouldn't had grounded on me because I'm here with the most beautiful girl here," Xander smiled at me. I gave him a kiss before we watched some of the people dance.

"We're going to turn it down a bit," The DJ said into the microphone.

The slow song started to play making Xander stand up. He stuck his hand out for me.

"Shall we?" He asked me. I smiled and stood up.

"We shall," I said, taking his hand. We went to the dance floor and he put his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to sway to the music.

"I love this song," I tell him. The DJ had put on My Eyes from The Lumineers.

"Maybe this could be our song," Xander suggested. I smiled and leaned my forehead onto his shoulder. He kissed my head before continuing to dance with me.

The rest of the night kept felling like a blur. We danced, we took some more pictures, and danced some more. Once the dance ended, Willy went to drop Macy home while I was with Xander in his car.

"That was fun," I said.

"It was," Xander said.

"I'm glad you were my date," I told him.

"Thank you for being mine," Xander said, giving me a kiss.