Twenty Six

Bianca's P.O.V

Olive drove me to Xander's house as soon as I was done with my shift. I walked over to the doorbell and rung it. Mrs. Edwards opened the door and smiled.

"Bianca. How are you dear?" She asked.

"I'm good. Is Xander here?" I asked her.

"Yes. He's upstairs in his room. Do you know what happened today?" She asked, letting me in.

"He got into a fight with my ex boyfriend," I told her.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"My ex kissed me and Xander saw," I told her.

"He's upstairs in his room," Mrs. Edwards told me. I nodded and went upstairs. I went to his room where I saw Xander lying on his bed. He had some bruises and cuts but they weren't too bad.

"Xander?" I asked him.

"Bianca?" Xander asked sitting up.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

I walked over to him and sat down on his bed.

"He kissed me first," I told him.

"I know. Who is he?" Xander asked.

"My ex boyfriend Derek. He used to make me feel so special only for me to find out that I was a bet. He tried to get to second and third base with me but I didn't want him to and he got mad and I broke up with him," I told Xander.

"Glad I kicked his ass then."

"How long are you suspended for?" I asked him.

"Two days."

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess," I told him.

"You didn't do anything. I got into the fight. I could've chosen not to fight him but I fought him," Xander said.

"How's your bruises?" I asked him.

"They're not as bad," Xander said.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We stood up and he took off his shirt. I saw some bruises on his chest and on his face. He had a small cut on his lip and one near his eyes. My danger lightly touched his face as I stared at them.

"Why would you fight for me?" I asked him.

"Because... I love you," Xander said. I looked up at him and smiled softly.

"I love you too," I tell him. Xander smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

My arms were wrapped around him as he pulled me close. I pulled away and kissed the bruises on his face.

"I still can't believe you got into a fight because of me," I told him.

"It was worth every punch," Xander smiled. I smiled again and kissed him again.

"You should put on your shirt otherwise your parents will think that we're doing something inappropriate," I told him.

"My house is sound proof," Xander winked. I rolled my eyes as he did put on his shirt again.

"I should go. Olive is waiting for me," I told him.

"Alright. I'll see you soon," Xander said, giving me a goodbye kiss.