Twenty

Bianca's P.O.V

"Macy, you have to tell him," I told her.

"How? I'm afraid he's going to leave me or worst, ask to get an abortion," Macy panicked a little. I stood up and walked over to her.

"You need to calm down. First off, he loves you. Secondly, stressing too much can hurt the baby," I tell her.

"Okay. Okay. What should I do?" Macy asked.

"I'll go with you when you tell him. I'll be nearby or something so if things go wrong, I'm here for you," I tell her.

"Alright. I'll tell him," Macy said.

"Good. Let's go," I told her.

"What?" Macy asked in confusion.

"Macy, the sooner the better. You have to tell him," I told her. She made an uncomfortable sound before I started to push her to move.

"Come on," I told her. I called up Xander and he answered.

"Hello?"

"I need you to pick up Macy and I and take us to Willy's place," I told him.

"I'll be there in a bit," Xander said before we both hung up.

"I feel nervous right now," Macy said.

"You'll be fine. Plus Willy's our best friend. He's not going to hate you," I tell her.

"Bianca, thanks for being there for me," She told me.

"Anything for you," I tell her before giving her a hug. There was a knock on the door and I walked over. I opened it to see Xander confuse.

"Why are we going to Will's house?" He asked.

"You'll see," I told him.

We drove to Willy's house and we went to his door. I kept rang the button twice before he opened the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Willy asked confused.

"I'm just as confuse as you are," Xander said.

"You guys wanna come inside?" Willy offered.

"Yes," Macy nodded. We walked in and we made Willy and Xander sit on the couch.

"First things first, Willy, how much do you love Macy?" I asked.

"I love her so much. Why?" Willy asked.

"I got this now," Macy told me. I looked over at her as she nodded. I sat next to Xander and held his hand. We looked at Macy who was taking in deep breaths before talking.

"Willy, I'm pregnant," Macy told him.

"What?!" Xander and Willy said in shock.

"I found out and I didn't know how to tell you," Macy said. Willy walked up to her and hugged her.

"This is unexpected but I promise I'll be there for you and this baby," Willy said.

"Really?" Macy asked in shock and relief.

"Yes. Have you told your parents?" Willy asked her.

"No. Not yet."

"Well, we can tell them and my parents together. But Macy, this is big for us," Willy said.

"You're not pregnant right?" Xander asked me.

"Nope. We're good," I said.

"Okay. Cause we didn't do anything."

"Yeah. I get you," I told Xander. I looked over at him and we both smiled.