Eight

Bianca's P.O.V

The next day, I walked to my locker until Macy ran over to me. 

"Two things. One, how was doing the project with Xander last night. Two, I saw him with flowers when I came over. Bonus, he wasn't in his motorcycle," Macy said, leaning against the other lockers. 

"Really?" I asked confused. This was new. 

"Yeah. But how was doing the project with him?" She asked me.

"It was fine. We actually did the project and had dinner with his family," I tell her. 

"Tell me everything," Macy said.

"We did the project, he asked me some questions to get to know me, and then we had dinner. His mom made spaghetti. They were really nice," I tell her.

"Aw. That's cute."

"Yeah."

"Morning girls," Willy said walking over towards us.

"That's a first. You're here early," I said.

"Woke up early," Willy explained. He shrugged a little afterwards. 

"Wanna walk us to class?" Macy asked.

"Sure."

We walked over to the room to see Xander sitting on my chair with the flowers. I stared in confusion as Macy gasped a little.

"Oh my god," She said happily. 

"Xander, what's up with the flowers?" I asked, walking in. He stood up and smiled.

"These are for you," Xander said handing them to me.

"For me?" I asked. I took them and smelled them a bit. 

"Awe," Macy said.

"Yeah. Any way, I was wondering if you would go on a date with me tonight," Xander said. I stared at him in surprise. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yes. I want to go on a date with you," Xander said. I could hear Macy squeal a bit behind me.

"Okay. Just text me when you'll pick me up," I tell him.

"You're actually agreeing on this?" Xander asked me. Now it was his turn to be in shock.

"Yeah. You're not that bad of a person so what's the harm on going one date with you," I asked. 

"You will not regret this. I promise," Xander smiled. I smiled back at him before the bell rung. I took my seat next to him before taking out my things for class.

Author's Note: Forgot to mention a few chapters ago. Willy is played by Josh Hutcherson.