Fifteen

Bianca's P.O.V

Do you just ever wake up and fell so sluggish that today was going to feel like a long day? Well that is me today. Monday's always kills me.

"Morning," Frank said.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Bad mood today?" He asked.

I nodded at him before getting me some breakfast. I did my normal school morning routine before getting in the car with Frank. Once he dropped me off, I walked over to my locker and opened it.

"Morning," I heard Xander say. His arms were wrapped around my waist making me feel a little better.

"Hi," I said, tiredly.

"Rough morning?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh," Xander said before kissing my head.

"Aw how cute," I heard Macy said. I looked over at her.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"I think she's in a bad mood," Macy told Xander.

"I know."

"I want to go home and sleep," I told Macy.

"I get you."

"Do you think you can survive six periods?" Xander asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded. Xander smiled and kissed my forehead.

We went to first period and I sat in my seat before lying my head onto my desk. As the day dragged along, we finally made it to lunch. I sat in my table and surprisingly, I didn't see Xander. Macy came alone making me even more confuse.

"Where's Willy and Xander?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure," Macy said.

"Bianca Quill!" I heard. Macy and I turned around to see Xander on top of a table as Willy and another guy hold a poster.

"It would be marvelous if you said yes to homecoming with me," Xander said. I smiled widely as he was in a Captain America t-shirt.

"Oh my god," I said in shock.

I heard people talking making me blush. I got up and looked at him.

"Of course I will go to homecoming with you," I said. Everyone started to cheer as Xander got down and hugged me. I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead.

"I hope this made things better," Xander said. I nodded and gave him a kiss.

Willy and the other guy came down from the table to avoid getting into trouble. I got a text from Macy which was a picture of Xander and I hugging in front of the poster. I looked back over at her and she winked at me.

After school, I was walking over to the parking lot with Macy and Willy was there with a large teddy bear. Xander was helping holding a poster along with someone from the baseball team.

"Macy, now it's my turn. I cannot bear to go to homecoming without you," Willy said.

"Ah! Yes!" Macy said, excited. She ran over and hugged him tightly. This time, I took a picture of them. I smiled as they kissed. I walked over to Xander and smiled up at him.

"Two homecoming proposals in one day. Did you both plan this?" I asked him.

"Yup. We didn't want to do it separate days cause we didn't want to hurt your feelings," Xander told me.

"You both are sweet," I said, kissing his cheek.