Eighteen

Next Friday

Bianca's P.O.V

I walked to my locker to see Xander talking on the phone. I walked up to him making him look at me.

"Hey, I gotta go. Bye," He said. He hung up and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful," Xander smiled.

"Morning. Who was that you were on the phone with?" I asked.

"No one," Xander shrugged. I started to feel a little weirded out

"You sure?" I asked.

"No one you need to worry about."

"Okay. Well anyway, do you want to go do something tonight?" I asked him.

"Tonight? I can't," Xander told me.

"Oh. Okay," I said.

"But I promise we can hang out sometime this weekend," Xander promise. I nodded as Macy walked over to me. She looked sad and anxious.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Can we talk? Alone?" She asked me. I nodded and then at Xander.

"I'll see you first period," I tell him.

"Alright."

Macy and I walked to the quad where no one really goes to unless it was for class.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm pregnant," Macy said.

"You're what?" I asked in shock.

"I'm pregnant," Macy said.

"What? How? I mean I know how. By when?" I asked.

"After homecoming, Willy and I decided to do it. I guess we were anxious because I don't remember him putting on a condom," Macy said.

"Oh Macy. Does your parents know?" I asked her.

"No. I'm afraid on what they'll do when they find out," Macy said.

"Okay. Well first off, you need to tell your parents. Second, if you need a place, Frank and Olive won't mind," I told her.

"I can't do this," Macy said, crying. I pulled her into a hug and we went to first period. Xander saw us walk in and he looked over at Macy.

"You okay, Macy?" Xander asked her.

"I'm fine," Macy lied to him.

"Okay," Xander said, turning away slowly.

I looked over at Macy and held her hand. She rested her head on the table to calm down. When the bell rung, some guy walked in making us slightly confused.

"Looks like you're not the new kid anymore," I told Xander. Macy looked up to look at the guy.

"Hey, he looks so familiar," Macy pointed out. I looked back at him and stared. He did look familiar. He looked over at us and smiled. He waved over a bit making us even more confuse.

He walked over to the teacher and gave her his schedule. They talked a little before she looked around.

"There is a seat next to Ms. Bianca over there," She said, pointing over to the seat in front of me. His smile grew a little bigger and walked over. He sat in front of me and turned around.

"Bianca Quill and Macy Grayson. Never thought I'd see you two again," He said.

"Who are you?" Macy asked.

"Do I look that different now? It's me. Vince Mirza," The new guy smiled.

"Oh my god," I said in shock.

"I look that different huh?" Vince chuckled.

"Yeah. Puberty beat the crap outta you," Macy said.

Vince Mirza was one of our best friends in middle school. He was very scrawny and had braces. His hair was always messy and he used to be very pale. Now he was very good looking.

"Guess you can say that," Vince chuckled.

"Vince, this is my boyfriend, Xander. Xander, this is Vince. We were friends in middle school," I introduce the two.

"Pleasure to meet you," Vince smiled, offering a handshake. Xander shook his hand and smiled a little.

"Nice to meet you too."

Once class finished, we all walked out of the classroom, ready to go to our second period.

"Vince, you should sit with us at lunch today." Macy invited.

"Yeah. It'll be fun," I smiled.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later then," Vince smiled.

"Bye boys," Macy said. I kissed Xander's cheek before leaving.

"Bianca, I have to tell you something now," Macy said.

"What?" I asked.

"Vince had a crush on you in middle school and I'm pretty sure he still has a crush on you now," Macy said.

"How can you tell?" I asked her.

"The way he looked at you."

"Well I have Xander now," I told her.

"Okay but still," Macy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Vince Mirza will be played by Nate Garner.