Twenty Seven

Bianca's P.O.V

I sat on the couch as Olive and Frank were doing wedding details. I was doing my homework as they were talking.

"Bianca, what color do you like? Light pink or light blue?" I looked over to see Olive holding two different clothes.

"Why not light purple? It's a secondary color of red and blue," I told her.

"Purple? I like it," Olive smiled.

"Bianca, when Olive and I are at our honeymoon, I asked Macy's and Willy's parents to check up on you once in a while," Frank told me.

"Okay," I shrugged.

"Okay. Bianca, bridesmaids dress fitting will be this Saturday," Olive told me.

"Why this Saturday?"

"We want to get married as soon as possible. I feel like we've been engaged for years," Olive said.

"I agree," Frank nodded.

"You've only been engaged for five months," I told them.

"Feels like forever," Olive told me.

After I was done with my homework, I went to my room to study. I started to feel myself doze off until I heard a knock from my window. I looked over to see Xander by it smiling. I walked over to the window and opened it.

"You look sleepy," Xander said coming in.

"I was studying. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to see you."

"Why didn't you use the door?" I asked him.

"I'm kinda grounded and I didn't want your brother to see me with bruises," Xander said.

"How long are you grounded?" I asked.

"Till the weekend. So three more days," Xander said.

"I don't want you getting more in trouble for being here," I told him.

"I know but I just wanted to let you know. My parents are grounded me by saying that I couldn't go anywhere but school and home. Also no friends or Bianca over. Even though Bella got a bit sad over that," Xander said.

"I was just about to go to sleep until you knocked on my window," I told him.

"Want to cuddle until you fell asleep?" Xander asked me. I nodded as we went to my bed. I shut off my light and felt Xander's arms wrap around me.

"Bianca."

"Mhm?"

"I love you," Xander said before kissing my head.

"I love you too," I smiled.

When I woke up, I saw Xander gone but window open. I walked over and closed it. I found a note on my desk and I picked it up.

Have a great day at school! I love you.

"Cheesy," I muttered to myself before getting ready for school.