Forty One

Bianca's P.O.V

Today was the day Frank and Olive finally got married. I was getting ready as the ceremony was only an hour away. I walked over to see everyone going to their seats.

"You look beautiful little sis," I turned to see Quintin smiling at me.

"Thanks Quintin. How's Frank?" I asked him.

"Good. He's good. Nervous but hey. How's Olive?" He asked me.

"Having a talk with her parents," I told him.

"I see. Is Xander coming?" He asked.

"Yeah. He and his family are coming," I told him.

"Cool. I'm going to finish getting ready. I'll see you later kid," Quintin said before kissing my head and leaving. I walked out to greet some guests. 

"Hey, Bianca," I looked over to Macy and Willy who walked over and gave me a hug.

"Hey guys," I said hugging them.

"You look beautiful. Olive sure knows how to pick a dress," Macy said.

"She's right," I saw Vince walk over, giving me a hug.

"So, maid of honor, how's the bride and groom?" Willy asked.

"Good. I might need to go see my brother soon but other than that, they're fine," I told them.

"Hello, Bianca. You look beautiful," Willy's mom said. 

"Thank you," I smiled at her. 

"Bianca, your brother wants to see you," Aunt Clarissa said. 

"Be right back guys," I said before leaving. 

I went to his room and saw him getting ready. Quintin sat by patiently waiting. 

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey. I have a question for you," Frank told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm ready?" Frank asked me.

"Yes. I know Olive is just as nervous as you are," I told him.

"Okay guys, we have ten minutes before we start. Anything you want to say?" Frank asked us.

"Good luck out there. Marriage is going to change your life," Quintin told him.

"Mom would've loved her," I told him. Quintin nodded in agreement before we gave Frank a hug.

"Now come on, we have a wedding to enjoy!" I said happily.

I got in the back of the bridesmaid line with Quintin since we were the maid of honor and best man. I linked arms with Quintin and held my bouquet. 

"Ready?" Quintin asked me.

"Yup."

Olive's niece threw the flower petals onto the ground as the music started to play. Aunt Clarissa and Jordan carried the twins as they were the ring bearers. The first bridesmaid went down with a groomsman which we all started.

Once it came to Quintin and I, we walked down in the pace we practiced in and I saw Xander and his family in the seats. I smiled at him as he smiled back. I stood next to the bridesmaids as we looked down the aisle. Frank walked in with a smile as he came to the end. He gave me and Quintin fist bumps as we made it there. 

The song, Give Me Love, from Ed Sheeran came on as Olive walked down the aisle with her dad. We smiled as she walked down. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I now pronounce to you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," We all cheered as Frank and Olive kissed. 

"May I now introduced the new Mr. and Mrs. Quill," They walked down the aisle as an upbeat song started to play. I clapped and linked arms with Quintin to go to the reception area. 

We took the pictures and went to the reception area which was held in a restaurant by the beach. I walked in and took my seat next to Quintin. I looked over at Xander and waved. He waved back as we all had to get thing ready and set. 

"Now, introducing the new wedded couple!" I smiled as Frank and Olive walked in hand in hand.

"Are you going to have a big wedding like this with Xander one day?" Quintin joked.

"Bro," I said, giving him a playful look. He chuckled and we watched as they went to the dance floor.

After their first dance, we were all allowed to party. I went over to Xander and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hi beautiful," Xander smiled, giving me a kiss. 

"Hi handsome," I said after he pulled away. 

"Hello Bianca," Mrs. Edwards smiled at me.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Edwards. Hi Bella," I said.

"What will you be staying until your brother and new sister-in-law come back from their honeymoon? I remember Olive telling me that she and your brother will be gone for a week," Mrs. Edwards told me.

"I'm staying home but my friend's parents will be checking up on me every day," I told them.

"If you want, you're also welcome into our home," Mrs. Edwards said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Edwards, but I think it'll be good to know how to live on my own with college coming up soon," I told her.

"I understand. Feel free through to stop by," Mrs. Edwards offered. 

"Thank you," I said. 

Throughout the party, I got to dance with my brothers and friends. A slow song started to play and Xander walked over to me.

"May I have this dance?" He asked me.

"Of course."

I held his hand and placed my other hand onto his shoulder. He put his free hand on my waist and we started to dance. 

"You look beautiful," Xander told me.

"Thank you," I blushed. He twirled me around a bit making me smile wider.

"I was watching High School Musical 3 with Bella earlier," Xander told me as he pulled me close to him.

"So you know the moves?" I asked him.

"Just that one scene with Gabriella and Troy. I practiced it with Bella who wanted to dance," Xander explained.

"You're such a great older brother," I told him.

"Thank you," Xander smiled.

The music stopped playing and played an upbeat song. Bella ran over to us and I smiled.

"Hey Bella," I said.

"Can we dance?" She asked me.

"Of course," I said before we started to dance together. 

After our dance, Olive got to the dance floor and had her bouquet in her hands. 

"Time to throw the bouquet," She yelled. All the women got to the middle while I went to the back with Macy and Bella. We were behind the other women who wanted to catch the bouquet. 

"Why is your sister-in-law throwing her bouquet?" Bella asked me.

"It's just a tradition in weddings. Whoever catches it is the next one to get married," I explained to her.

"I doubt it's us though. I mean we're still teens. I only want to catch it to tease Willy," Macy told me. 

"Oh my gosh, Macy," I laughed a little. 

"Ready!" I heard Olive say. We looked to see Olive toss the bouquet behind her and I watched it fall over towards us. 

I caught the bouquet and I stared at it in shock before looking over at Xander who had wide eyes along with the boys. I heard my brothers, Olive, and Xander's parents start to laugh a little. I blushed before Macy nudged me.

"Looks like you're the next one," Macy said. I looked up at Xander who slowly smiled at me. I smiled back as the boys started to tease him.