Thirty

Xander's P.O.V

It's been a week and Bianca still didn't change. She still looked like the girls at school. I didn't really like this.

"This is annoying," I told Vince as we watched Bianca talk to Erika. As much as I love Bianca, this was getting annoying. Willy and Macy were talking about college since college applications are due soon and thanksgiving break was next week.

"I agree. Are you going to talk to her?"

"Yes. This is annoying. I'm afraid if she's going to leave me."

"She's not going to leave you," Vince said. The bell rung making us look up.

"I'll see you later," I told Vince. We walked away to go to our next class.

I was at Bianca's house doing homework. We were in her room as we studied.

"I'm bored," I said.

"I know what we can do," Bianca smirked.

She walked over and straddled my lap. She started to kiss me but this kiss was different. This kiss was more lustful and less passionate. She started to move her hands under my shirt making me pull away from the kiss.

"Okay what's going on with you?" I asked, pushing her away softly.

"What are you talking about?" Bianca asked.

"Bianca, you've been acting crazy since my suspicion," I told her.

"Isn't this what you want though?" She asked.

"No. It's not. I wanted my fangirl girlfriend who was shy and loved her TV shows and movies. The kind of girl who read comic books and loved it. My true girlfriend," I told her.

"Your girlfriend kept getting bullied," Bianca said. 

"Then she should've talked to me or Macy!" I told her. Bianca gave me a mad look.

"Maybe you should leave," Bianca said, crossing her arms.

"Fine," I told her before getting my stuff and walking out. 

Bianca's P.O.V

I watched as Xander left my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my reflection. I didn't look like myself anymore. I groaned in frustration before lying on my bed. I heard a knock on my door making me look over. 

"Go away," I said. 

"I don't think so," Frank said, opening my door.

"I want to be alone," I told him.

"No can do. I just heard your fight," Frank said, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"Have I really changed that much?" I asked him. 

"Yeah. I mean, what happened to your binge watching Fridays? Or movie night Saturdays?" Frank asked me. 

"People kept judging me because of how I looked and how I was," I told him.

"Screw them. You're not going to see ninety-nine percent of them after high school," Frank said. 

"I screwed up with Xander," I told him.

"I heard. Look, give it time. After Thanksgiving break, you both talk and work things out," Frank told me. 

"Do you think he'll forgive me?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah. I've seen how the boy looks at you. He gives you this look like you're the only girl that's ever existed," Frank said. I frowned as he was right. Xander was so nice to me and here I was acting like a complete bitch.