Eleven

Bianca's P.O.V

Xander and I were now sitting by the garden, talking.

"So, why did you get kicked out of your last school?" I asked him.

"I didn't get kicked out. I got suspended," Xander corrected me.

"Why?"

"I fought with a guy who was talking shit about my family," Xander said.

"Really? So you moved all the way to California because of it?" I asked him.

"My dad also had to come here for his business," Xander told me.

"Oh."

"Xander, aren't you going to ask her to dance?" I heard his uncle ask as he walked by. We both smiled and blushed a little.

"Would you like to dance?" Xander asked me.

"I'd love to," I said.

"Then let's dance."

We put our things with his family before walking to the dance floor. A lot of couples were dancing as well. Xander held my hand with his, while his free one was on my waist. I put my hand on his shoulder before we started to sway with the music.

"Have you ever been to something like this?" He asked me.

"Honestly, no. I always prefer staying inside and watch Netflix," I tell him.

"What shows do you watch?" He asked me.

"Daredevil, The 100, Merlin, Criminal Minds, and more," I tell him.

"Maybe one day, we can binge watch them together," Xander said.

"You would actually watch a nerdy TV show with me?" I asked him.

"As long as I'm with you," Xander said. He spun me around a little before pulling me back. I looked over at him and smiled.

Aria's P.O.V

I watched as Xander danced with Bianca. Pam and Lacey were also watching them.

"He's so in love with her," Lacey said.

"I haven't seen such young love since I was their age," Pam said, before taking a sip of her wine.

"Yeah. She's a great girl to. When we first met her, he brought her home because she was in trouble," I tell them.

"They're going to get married. I'm going to call it," Lacey said.

"Mommy, when can I have a boyfriend?" Bella asked me.

"When you're older," I tell her.

Bianca's P.O.V

After the dance, Xander and I walked over inside. We went into the elevator and he pressed the top floor.

"Where are we going?" I asked as soon as the doors opened.

"Come on," We went over to a room, and there was a balcony over. We went out and I saw the party below us.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"I know."

"The party didn't seem so boring," I tell him.

"It's because you're here," Xander said.

There was a chair nearby, letting me sit down. Xander looked at me and chuckled.

"Tired?"

"More like my feet hurt. I've been in heels for the night and I miss my converse," I tell him. Xander sat next to me.

"You're cute when you complain," Xander said. I blushed a little before standing up.

"Why do you like me?" I asked him.

"What?"

"Why do you like me?" I repeated.

"How can I not? You're brave, nice, pretty, and you're one of the few many girls who didn't fall for me," Xander said. He stood up and walked over to me.

"There are more and better girls than me," I tell him, quietly.

"Yeah there are. But I like you the most," Xander said. I stared up at him. His arms wrapped around me as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I know we haven't been with each other for a long time, but I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Xander asked me.

"Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend," I smiled.