Thirteen

Bianca's P.O.V

Friday came along and I couldn't be more happier. I was in my room, reading fanfiction until my phone rung. Xander's contact popped up making me answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello beautiful."

"You know, you interrupted me on something very important," I said, acting serious.

"Oh. What was it?" Xander asked.

"My fanfiction," I tell him.

"Well, what if I told you that there is something more fun than fanfiction?" Xander asked me.

"Impossible," I joked.

"Wanna go to L.A?" He asked.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Look outside your window," Xander said. I walked over to see him in his car from down below.

"You're gonna have to give me some time to change. I'm in my pajamas," I tell him.

"Me too. Just come on," Xander said. I smiled before hanging up. I grabbed my backpack purse, wallet, and my phone charger before going downstairs.

"I'm going out," I said.

"Where?" Olive asked.

"Xander is taking me out somewhere," I tell her.

"In your pajamas?" She questioned.

"Yup."

"Okay. Just promise me one thing," She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Be safe and use protection," Olive said.

"Olive, we are not going to do that. We're barely even dating," I tell her.

"I know but still," Olive said.

"I'll be fine. I'll text you on my way home," I tell her.

"Alright."

I went outside to Xander who smiled at me. I got inside his truck before putting on my seat belt.

"Ready?" Xander asked.

"Yup."

"So why are we going to L.A. in our pajamas?" I asked.

"You'll see," Xander winked over at me.

"Okay."

"You trust me?" Xander asked.

"Of course I do."

The ride to L.A. was long. Well at least an hour long. When we made it there, I stared at the bright lights that was flashed on.

Xander drove up to some cliff where it showed a perfect view of the city. He backed up the truck so the trunk part was facing the view.

"What kind of date would this be if I didn't bring any food," Xander said getting a basket out.

I smiled before we got out of the car and into the back. He got us a blanket and put it over our legs. I smiled as he took out some food for us.

"Why did you go all full out?" I asked him.

"I like going all full out. It's fun and I like seeing you smile," Xander said. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I stared at the view.

"I could just stare at this forever," I tell him.

"Me too."

He took out a grape and handed it to me. I ate it before looking up at him. He looked back at me with a smile.

"What?" He asked.

"I feel like we don't know much about each other," I tell him.

"Alright, let's start," Xander said.

"Okay. Favorite color?" I asked him.

"Green. What's yours?"

"Pink."

"Have you traveled anywhere besides California?" He asked.

"Does Vegas count?" I asked him.

"No."

"Then no," I said.

"You've only been to Vegas and that's it?" Xander asked confused.

"Yes."

"Do you like it over there?"

"Yeah. It's great. How many times have you been there?" I asked.

"About two times a year," Xander answered me.

"What do you even do there?" I asked.

"Normally, I'd just play the arcade games with my sister or just walk around. My parents love going there," Xander said.

"That's nice," I said.

"What do you like there?" Xander asked me.

"I love going to the museums. It's so interesting and I love looking at old and vintage things," I tell him.

"Now I know where to take you next time," Xander smiled. I smiled at him as he took out his speakers and plugged his phone into it. He put on some low music, making me smile.

"Do you see that one building right there?" Xander asked, pointing over. I looked to find it.

"It's the one a little away from the taller buildings?" Xander said. I saw it making me nod.

"That's the one my dad owns," Xander said. I looked back at him but we were so close together.

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" Xander asked me. His lips were close to mine.

"No," I told him. My heart was beating fast.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Yeah," I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. My heart was beating fast as he kissed me. He pulled away a bit. I could feel my face heat up.

"How was that for your first kiss?" Xander asked.

"Perfect," I tell him.