Forty Three

Bianca's P.O.V

Xander and I got to school early. I went to my locker while he went to his. I saw Willy and Macy walk over hand in hand.

"Good morning," Macy smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"Is Xander here?" Willy asked.

"At his locker," I told him.

"Hey guys!" We looked over to see Vince with another girl. They walked over making me and Macy look at each other.

"Everyone this is Kira. Kira, this is my friends. Willy, Macy, and Bianca," Vince introduced us.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hello!"

"Hi," Kira said shyly.

"No need to be shy. You're part of our group now," Macy said.

"Hey guys. What did I miss?" Xander said coming over to us. He put his arm around me and looked.

"This is Kira. Kira, that's Bianca's boyfriend Xander," Vince introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Xander smiled.

"Can we see your schedule?" Macy asked Kira. Kira gave it to us and we looked through it.

"Looks like you have at least one class with all of us. Great," I said.

"Yeah. No worries. We don't bite," Macy winked.

"I'm going to show her around. We'll see you guys later," Vince said.

"It was nice to meet you all," Kira said.

"Bye," We waved. As soon as Vince and Kira was gone, Macy and I looked at each other.

"I ship it," We both said together.

"I can see it happening," Willy told us.

"Vince is finally getting a girl. Nice," Xander said.

"Anyway, how's the baby?" I asked Macy.

"They're fine," Macy said.

"You guys know the gender yet?" Xander asked.

"Nope. We kinda want to be surprised," Macy told us.

"Well no matter what they are or who they identify themselves as, they're going to have the best aunt around," I smiled.

"And best uncle!" Xander said. I wrapped my arms around Xander.

"Yeah but they're going to be the cutest because they have the best looking parents there is," Macy said. I smiled and looked down at her stomach.

"Any names yet?" I asked.

"Well depending on the gender, we want to name the baby either, Lucy or Peter," Macy told me.

"As in Narnia?" I asked her.

"My favorite stories growing up and my favorite movies," Macy smiled.

"What did you think of the names, Willy?" I asked him.

"I thought they were nice names. Macy's carrying the baby so I think it should be fair for her to pick the names," Willy told me.

"Aw," I said.

"Isn't he the sweetest?" Macy asked before kissing Willy's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Kira will be played by Ming Xi. I'm so sorry for not updating enough!