Twenty Four

Sunday Afternoon

Bianca's P.O.V

I was excited for Xander to come home. I missed him and I wanted to see him again. He told me that he would see me once he landed back in California.

"Waiting for Xander?" Olive asked me.

"Yes," I told her.

"He's coming. You need to calm down," Olive chuckled.

"I can't," I told her.

"What are your plans when he gets over here?" Olive asked me.

"I'm not sure. I was way too excited to see him, I completely spaced out on what we can do," I told her.

"Well, whatever you both do, be safe," Olive told me.

"Olive!"

"I'm serious. You need to be focus on graduating and then getting a job before having kids," Olive told me.

The doorbell run making me get up and run over to the door. I opened it to see Xander smiling at the door.

"Xander!" I said happily.

"Hey, Bianca," He pulled me into a tight hug making me smile wider.

"I missed you," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I miss you too."

I looked at Xander and he gave me a kiss. I kissed back until I heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away to see Olive standing there.

"Guys, keep it PG," She winked. I smiled and hid my face in Xander's face. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Come in. I want to hear everything about the wedding and New York," I told him.

"Alright."

I closed the door behind him before leading him to the couch in the living room. We sat down and I looked at him.

"So tell me everything," I smiled.

"Well, it was great over there. My aunt had a great wedding and Bella got to see her boyfriend," Xander said, making air quotes on the word boyfriend. I giggled a little before he smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"You're cute when you giggle," Xander said, pulling away.

"Do you miss New York?" I asked him.

"Yes and no. I miss the places there but I hated how crowded it was," Xander told me.

"Well, now since you're back in Cali, you want to do anything?" I asked him.

"I rather just be with you," Xander told me. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Bianca, I'm going to do some wedding stuff. You'll be okay here?" Olive asked, walking in.

"Yeah. We're probably just going to watch some movies," I told her.

"Alright. Bye guys. Stay safe," Olive said before leaving.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked him.

"You choose," Xander told me.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I just want to cuddle with you," Xander smiled. I kissed his cheek before putting on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I went back to the couch and lied down next to Xander.

"I really missed you," Xander told me before kissing the back of my head.

"I missed you too. I hope not too many girls were flirting with you," I told him.

"The only girl I need is you."

"You're so cheesy," I said.

"I know I am. Speaking of cheese. You want to order pizza? I'll pay," Xander said.

"I'm down."