Twenty Two

Friday

Bianca's P.O.V

Xander had left for New York this morning. When I came to school, it felt weird knowing that he wasn't here. I found Vince by his locker making me walk over to him.

"Hey, Vince," I smiled.

"Hey, Bianca. Where's Xander?" He asked me.

"He's in New York for a wedding," I told him.

"Oh cool. By the way, did you do the homework for-"

"Bianca!" I heard Macy yell a little. I turned around to see her run over to us.

"Macy! Don't run," I warned.

"Sorry. But you won't believe who I saw walking into school," She said. Judging from her expression this wasn't good.

"Who?" I asked.

"Derek. He's back," She told me. I tensed up making Vince put a hand on my shoulder.

"Who's Derek?" Vince asked us.

"I will explain to you later," Macy told Vince. I wanted to cry. I didn't want Derek back here. Now I want Xander back home already.

"Did you guys see Derek?" Willy asked, walking over to us. He wrapped an arm around Macy protectively.

"No," I mumbled

"Let's get you guys to class. Maybe you could be safe there," Vince told us before dragging me to class.

I sat in my seat hoping that Derek wasn't in this class. I lied my head onto my desk and looked over at Vince.

"Don't pout. Look, why don't you Skype Xander later? Talk to him," Vince said.

"Okay."

During lunch, I kept looking around me to see if Derek would come by. I didn't want him to.

"Bianca?" I heard, snapping my thoughts away. I looked over to see Vince sitting down in front of me.

"Hey," I said.

"You look like you're looking for someone," He told me.

"I'm paranoid now," I told him.

"Relax, you're going to be fine."

Macy and Willy sat with us and I felt a little better. I leaned against Macy for support.

"Bianca?" I turned around to see Derek there.

"Derek," I said with no emotion.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"Better without you if that's what you're asking," I told him.

"Why is that?"

"I have a boyfriend who won't force me into having sex," I told him.

"That was a mistake," Derek said.

"Derek, I suggest you leave before we make you," Willy said.

"Alright. All I wanted was to say hi to Bianca," Derek said before walking off.

"The nerve of him to even come by to say hi," Macy said.

"You're sounding like a mom now," I told her.

"I am the mother of this group now," Macy said.

Willy and I started to laugh while Vince looked a little confused. Willy whispered it to him making Vince stare at Macy in shock before laughing at her joke. I turned to the side where Xander sits but frowned when he wasn't there.

"He'll be back soon, Bianca," Macy assured to me. 

"I hope so," I told her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Derek will be played by Nick Jonas. Even though I love him.