Forty Four

Xander's P.O.V

I was with Bella as we were playing some board game she wanted to play. I was letting her win as we were close to ending it. I heard a loud scream from the kitchen, making me and Bella run over.

"Mom, you okay?" I asked.

"The baby is coming. Sorry to scare you both. Xander, call your father now. Bella, get the bag we showed you in our room," Mom said.

"On it," I got out my phone before dialing my dad. When it went straight to voicemail, I called up his assistant.

"Mr. Edwards office. How may I help you?" She asked.

"Hey, Cindy. Interrupt whatever my dad is doing. Tell him that his wife is delivering the baby now," I told her.

"Oh, right away," She said. I hung up and helped my mom to the car. I opened the door and helped her inside. Bella ran out with the bag which I took from her.

"Go get buckled up," I told her. 

"Okay."

I put the bag into the trunk and got into the driver's side. I drove off to the hospital and we helped our mom inside. 

"Um, my mom is having her baby now," I told the nurse at the desk.

"Wheelchair!" 

They sat my mom down onto it and they calmly walked her to the room.

"Is this your first time getting your mom to a hospital?" She asked me. 

"Yes why?" I asked. She chuckled and shook her head.

"You came in a rush. Normally, they need to have contractions first. Your mother will be fine," She said. Dad rushed in and looked at us. 

"May I ask what room my wife, Aria Edwards, is in?" He asked.

"Room 218," She told him.

"Thank you."

"Good luck dad!" I told him.

"I'm tired," Bella said, leaning against me. I picked her up and we walked over to the waiting room. I sat her down on the chair before getting my phone out.

"Who are you calling?" Bella asked me.

"Bianca."

Bianca's P.O.V

I was helping Olive with some of the new things she bought until I heard my phone ring. I answered it without looking at the ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Bianca! Come to the hospital! My mom is having her baby!" Xander said. He hung up quickly making me look at Olive.

"I heard. Now go!" She smiled. I smiled back and left the house. 

I ran over to the waiting room and found Xander and Bella waiting. Xander looked over and smiled.

"Hey, how is she?" I asked him.

"Good. I think she's delivering now," Xander told me.

"That's good."

"Xander, I'm hungry," Bella said.

"I can go get you guys food while you wait for your mom," I told them.

"Actually, from what my dad told me, it's going to take a while. We'll go with you," Xander said. I nodded and we left the hospital. 

We drove to a Chik-Fil-A and went inside. We stood in line, thinking of what to order.

"Bella, what do you want to eat?" Xander asked.

"Chicken nuggets," Bella said.

"With fruit punch?" Xander asked her. Bella nodded at him. We walked to the cashier and ordered. We went to a table and Bella sat next to me.

"So, are you excited to be a big sister?" I asked Bella.

"Yeah."

"How about you Xander?" I asked him.

"It'll be cool to have another sibling. We're about to go to college soon so I think it's good my parents have another kid in the house," Xander told me.

After we ate, we went back to the hospital. I got my car and we went back to his house. Since Bella, had school tomorrow, she needed to get to bed. 

"Thanks for coming when I called you," Xander said. 

"You're welcome. Are you coming to school tomorrow or are you going to meet your new sibling?" I asked.

"I think I might meet my new sibling. Bella might go to school for one part of the day until my dad picks her up," Xander said. 

"Okay. I'll send you the homework and notes later tomorrow," I told him.

"Alright. I'll see you later," Xander said. 

"Bye," I said before giving him a long kiss. I pulled away and waved before leaving the house.