Chapter 22

Merry (late) Christmas errrryyybodyyyyyyyy 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

~•Christmas Special Part III•~

We woke up to Luke jumping up and down on my bed and telling us to get up like a child.

"Wake up losers, I wanna open my stuff!" He yells and me and Harry groan.

"I thought you were 16, ya brat!" I say and get up, forgetting that I only have on a baggy shirt covering my underwear.

I turn around to see if Luke noticed, and of course, he did because he was coughing awkwardly and adjusting his joggers.

That little rascal.

Harry just sat there and he too were adjusting himself in his boxers. I'm surprised that they aren't actually related because they act so much alike that I can't even deal!

I went over to my dresser and pulled out my adidas joggers and realized that I need to bring some more clothes over here ASAP.

Luke finally got out the room and went to go wake Gemma up, while Harry slipped out of bed and kissed me on the neck.

"Well, you look so good this morning." He says to me in his raspy morning voice.

"Yeah, sure I do." I reply and walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and walk out of the bathroom with Harry standing there just eyeing me.

"What?" I ask him. He walks closer and I push him away. He realizes why and he laughs a bit.

"Don't worry I brushed them when you were brushing yours. You're going to have to get used to morning breath anyways if we're together." He says and then kisses me softly on the lips while holding my waist.

He then picks me up bridal style and walks downstairs.

"I swear if you drop me, we gone fight!" I whisper-yell at him.

He laughs and says, "Baby I would never drop you. You're too precious that I'm afraid you'll break." And I smile at his words and kiss him even more.

"Aye, get a room you guys!" Luke yells as we are in front of the tree.

"Yeah, bud, you were the one who took us out of it!" I yell at him playfully. And we all laugh.

Harry lets me down gently and I go to hug Gemma. "Merry Christmas!" we both say at the same time.

Luke opens his presents and he definitely loves what he has and then there is a ring on the doorbell.

"I'll get—" I start to say but Harry holds me back.

"Let Luke go and answer it." Harry whispers in my ear. I then realize what it is and I mouth an 'Oh' to him and he nods.

"I'll get it guys!" Luke says as he jumps up and runs to the door.

He comes back after he closes it and says "Thank you!" to a man that sounds so much like Neil...Ohhhhhhhh!

Luke joins us back on the floor and he opens it up. "They said it was for me so I'm just gonna go ahead and open it." He says.

"Go on!" Harry coos him on.

When Luke finally sees what was inside the box, his eyes water and he looks up to me and Harry.

"Oh my god, Harry! What the actual—" he starts but doesn't finish because Harry cuts him off.

"Don't even finish that comment dude. And you're welcome." Harry says while he chuckles at his expression.

Luke comes charging at Harry and knocks him to the ground, embracing him.

"Thank you so much Harry. I love you, I love you, I love you!" He says excitedly.

"I love you too bud. Now go on and try it out!" He says back to Luke.

Luke then gives me a quick hug and he also gives one to Gemma. And he runs outside to go to the skatepark.

"And Emery, I have something for you too." Harry says to me and I look at him with confusion.

He grabs a rectangular box that is wrapped in white and gold wrapping paper. I look at him before I start opening it viciously, ready to see what's inside.

Once I open it, I gasp. "Harry oh my God." It was a beautiful necklace with an infinity design and a blue crystal in the center.

"Oh my goodness, is it ugly? I knew I should've gotten it in a purple sapphire since that's your favorite color

"Oh my goodness, is it ugly? I knew I should've gotten it in a purple sapphire since that's your favorite color. I'm so—"

"Thoughtful and I love it Harry," I cut him off. "But I don't think I can accept this. It's a freaking necklace that I'm pretty sure is expensive and I'm not even your girlfriend." I tell him.

He picks the necklace up out of my hand and he looks me straight in the eyes.

"And that is why I wanted to give you this. I want to be with you, Em, and I would do anything for you. You are my princess, my new light in the world. Before you I was a lonely man with my adopted son and sister as my only loved ones, but now there's you. I really like you Emery, and I would be honored if you said yes to being mine, so Em, will you be my girlfriend?" By the end of his statement he puts the necklace around my neck and I am crying tears of joy as I hop into his lap and kiss him.

"I'll take this as a yes." He says as I hug him after the kiss.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I say giggling at him.
"Guys, get a room!" Gemma says as she walks up the stairs and closes her door. I forgot that Gemma was even here.

Me and Harry both laughed at her and we laid on the couch for a bit until we heard Luke coming through the door.

"Man, that board's sick! It has the best and smoothest wheels ever." He says.

"Yup made sure of it." Harry says proudly.

"I bet you did." I tell him in his ear.

"I bet you did." Harry mocks me in a girly voice. I swat at his shoulder and he holds it as if he's hurt.

This has been by far the best Christmas ever.

A/N::::Welp guys that's the end of the Christmas Special

A/N::::Welp guys that's the end of the Christmas Special. I just thought of throwing it together and the regular story will resume right after this chapter and the time will be the day after a Christmas so be ready for it!