Chapter 17

Harry's POV
The way she hid her face in her hands in embarrassment was so cute. She was embarrassed because of how I licked my fingers after I touched her...Yeah I know kinky as fuck, but that's how I roll. And when I tell you that she has the most tightest pu——

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" She asks. I just smirk at her and kiss her nose. "Because you are so beautiful and I enjoyed our little fun we just had. May I say that you have the best pu——" I say but then is cut off by her screaming 'stop!' And then laughing. What is up with her cutting me off whenever think or say the word pus——

"Stop I know what you're thinking. And how did you enjoy that when I didn't do anything for you?" She asked so innocently. I am starting to get a hard on just thinking about the many things I could do to her.

"Trust me, you've done enough tonight by putting on that moaning show for me and letting me have the pleasure of being your daddy and the first person to do this to you." She looked at me confused and then   she realized what I had said he cheeks turned bright red.

"How, how'd you know that I'm a virgin?" She stutters out.
"Because I know, I've touched many girls before and you're the first one that doesn't feel like many men have used you." She started to shift uncomfortably in her seat before starting to get up and walk towards the door. Fuccccccckkkkk.

I jumped up with her and gently pulled her down. "Please don't go. I didn't mean to embarrass you in any way. It's a good thing that you have so much respect for yourself that you don't use you gorgeousness and body to get attention like many women do nowadays." I told her.

She smiled at me instantly and then started laughing. 

"You're so lame." She slapped me in my shoulder. I was confused but I just shrugged and we were on our way to the car. She whispered a few dirty things to me here and there and so did I. She is fun to be around, with her personality and goofiness there isn't really that much to hate about her.

I really don't know why I was such a jerk to her before. Probably because she wasn't drooling over me like all the other women do when they see me or probably because she's not as intimidated by me like other people. It's sort of refreshing. She's like another Luke to me, instead she's a girl and a tad bit older.

I feel close to her, but I don't want to rush her into things because I'm not sure if she really wants a serious relationship with her boss right now.

The car ride was quiet, with a little music playing in the background and you could occasionally hear her humming too. God she's beautiful.

When we got home the first thing that came into my mind was how is this going to affect Luke and Emery's relationship? They're like the best of friends and I don't want to ruin that.

As if on cue, here comes Luke running down the stairs.
"Hey bro, how was the date with my dad huh? He's quite the dude to be with." Luke bursted our.

I elbowed him in his side and he looked at me with a mad expression as Emery just giggled.

"Bruh, you're dad didn't know what saying 'Gucci' meant, and he's 23! But overall it was very nice." She said to Luke before turning to me and smiling.

"Ight, cool well I'm gonna go to sleep so uhhhh good night. Oh and Gemma passed out like five minutes ago so she's in her room sleeping." He says laughing to himself.

"Alright, well goodnight Luke." I say.
"Night Luke." Emery says.

Luke was already on the staircase but he turned around and came running back down and hugged me and Emery tightly before going back upstairs.

"Well I guess he likes you." I say more to myself than I do Emery.
"Huh?" She replies.
And I just say "nothing."

We go our separate ways, me to my room and her to the bathroom to take a bath. On the way home we went to bath and body works because she said that since she stays here all the time she wants to have her own soap and lotion and shit like that so I bought her like 15 bottles of body lotion and 20 of body soap and 5 bathbombs and she was pissed off because of how I spent like over a 100 dollars on her, but I don't mind spoiling my princess.

After she got out I heard her go to her room and close the door and I took a shower in my bedroom's bathroom. After I got out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked by Emery's door to the staircase and down to the kitchen. I chugged the little bit left in the lemonade box and threw it in the trash.

Just as I was about to leave to go upstairs I heard someone tapping the wall, and there she was standing with her legs crossed leaning against the wall. "What the fuck man I was gonna drink that!" She says playfully and I chuckle at her and grab her waist and turn her around so that her back is facing my front and we just stand there, me holding her tightly.

Then I heard Luke coming down the stairs and he was on his phone and looked up to see us standing there. "Get a room you pests!" He smiles at us and walks with his eyes on the phone and I guess he was going to get that lemonade too because I heard a 'shit' being mumbled under his breath and a large groan. I guess everybody wanted lemonade tonight.